-Blank-

-I begin this with a short note. Never trust the people in this book. Once you think their going to make it out alive, you lose all sense in how I wrote it.-
- The Creator
-------------------

*The Creator's POV.*

The Masterful Creator watched with curious eyes at the scene before her. Just inside the many boxed screens, of her laptop, was her six precious new dolls. All of them sat in a circle, tied together in ropes. She adored them, for they all had given her the thought of putting them here. In her doll house. She even valued their exemplary performance of this night.

Even though they were still asleep, and waiting for them to wake up, she continued to drink from her iced coffee. She was glad that none of them struggled when her pet came back unharmed. She thought the whole process of getting them here would be hard, but yet it was easy as pie.

She needed to analyze their mundane emotions... and well if that meant testing them to the brink of their own sanity, well at least it would be for the best.

The metal gleam of pets' collar caught her attention as he walked into the room. Just the mere sight of her lovely pet was just enough to bring a ghost of a smile upon her face. Pet looked at her and smiled back. As her gaze drifted down to his attire, she wasn't shocked to see him wearing his casual wear, which consisted of ripped skinny jeans, black converse shoes and a band T-shirt, today's T-shirt was MCR (My Chemical Romance). Pet, looking like this and smiling, made her happy.

" As soon as they wake up, we'll begin. Alright?" She stated to Pet, looking past his black hair, right into those electrifying blue eyes of his.

" Yes miss." He said back. As she watched his smile morph back to his natural poker face, she already knew he was upset about something now. As she wondered about what was upsetting him, she heard a choke, come from her laptop. She dismissed the thoughts about Pet and returned to the screen to find Audrey awake.

" And so the games begin." She smiled sinisterly at the screen.

-----------------

*Audrey's POV.*

Audrey bolted awake from the nightmare she was having, only to be brought back down like an anchor. She coughed loud, and looked around. The room she was in looked to be an ancient library, dust everywhere, with walls just filled with books. Where's all the Chromebooks and IPads, she wondered.

She inclined her head to feel a warm fuzz like hair touch her neck. Her eyes popped out of their sockets as she screamed. Suddenly more screams echoed around her. She tried bolting but she was immediately brought down by an anchor. Dear lord please do not let me die early, I have so much to live forward to!! As idiotic as it was, Audrey prayed in her head to the lord so she could be spared from dying in a place as uncommon to her as well that of the library she was in. Finally the screaming died down and a British voice that was strangely familiar to Audrey, spoke up.

" Audrey?" The familiar voice spoke from beside her. Finally his name came to mind and she almost started to cry out but was interrupted when she heard the sound of an intercom echo throughout the room. It was the voice of a girl.

" Ladies and gentlemen, this message is directed to you all. I will not repeat this, so listen up. You all have been invited to play in my house of horror. If you want to get out and see your precious families ever again than PLAY. You have one hour to escape from the rope around yourselves, and get out of the library, from where you are now to the next terror room awaiting with a clue. You better hurry before I send my pet after each of you."

Enjoy, Vote, Comment..