Chapter Six

Taurus's POV
I watch as Leo walks over to Gemini and starts chatting with her. Humph! They don't even bother talking to me, even though I went to there old school. Wait hang on. Who's that yelling? I look at a girl with brown hair yelling at a poor guy. Dang, he's getting wrekt! Wait what are they actually saying.
I walk over to a bench near them and adjust my ear to listen to them fight. I am sorry Scorpio, blah blah blah, bimbo?Wait whaaa??? LEO? Oh god, oh god no! You have gotta be kidding me.
I watch as the girl walks off crying. The guy puts his head in his hands, shaking his head. I once liked Leo, but she ripped out my heart and threw it away. So now I hate her.
Pieces POV
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I just did that. Poor Scorpio. STOP IT! Don't start falling for him again! But he didn't know! WELL HE SHOULDN'T OF DONE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! Scorpios love can't be helped, that's the sort of sweet, loveable person he is! But he should like you, not that girl. You guys are clearly more compatible! Those were the two sides of her thoughts. She was so muddled up, she didn't know who she would hang out with anymore. You know what, I'll be a friend to him. I am a little nervous as I walk over to Leo. I hope she likes me!

Hey guys! I hope you like the story so far, I know it isn't that exciting but hey, It's alright at least. Bye!