Chapter Fourteen

Cancer' POV (there you go Cancerians)
"Will you stop following me please!" I plead with Libra.
"But why should I. You're the only other Zodiac kid at this school! Who else am I meant to hang out with!" She whines. I groan.
"I s'pose you're right. But please don't go all creepy on me ok?" I reason with her. She nods in response.
"I am sure I won't!" She answers back with an innocent tone. I smile.
"Ok good, that's a relief! So what do you have next period?" I ask her. She tries to stifle a giggle but fails.
"What?" I ask, a bit confused. She starts laughing even more.
"I don't get it..." I trail off as she breaks out in to tears of laughter. She starts to calm down.
"Ok sorry. Umm I have double English." She is shaking from trying not to laugh.
"Oh really I do too! I guess I'll see then yeah?" I ask her.
"Yeah sure why not!" She replies excitedly.
----------------------------------------------
"Oh my god this is so boring! What even motivated someone to make a class like this!"Libra groans, hitting her head against the table. I just look at her.
"It isn't that bad!" I defend. Libra lifts her head of the desk and gives me a tired frown.
"Oh come on Cancer, even you have to admit this class is pretty crappy!" She retorts, elongating her sentence.
"Meh, only a little bit." I say, I yawn as she yawns. Then the final bell rings.
"Ugh finally!" She yells. She picks up her bag and offers her hand for me to get up with.
"You wanna walk home together?" She asks me.
"Yea sure, I'd like that a lot." I say, grabbing her hand. Libra only lives a few blocks away from me, so I might as well.

Ok second time trialling this game. What are your Zodiac signs?
P.S
Does anybody ever feel like most people on here are pieces? Or is that just me? Yeah probably just me.