Roc/Prince Imagine(:

Roc Pov

My girlfriend Yn was supposed to have been at my house 3hours ago. I've been blowing up her phone. I even called her mom to see where she was but her mom didn't know either. I text Ray Ray and ask him if he knows where she's at. Ray knows everything cuz he's nosey.I get a text message after 4 minutes from Ray.

RaYtReNdYmE: Yeah she's at Prince's house. I was with him all day and she came an hour ago. I just left.Spiffy_tho: Ok bro thanks

RaYtReNdYmE: no problem.Now I'm heated. How she gon go chill with Prince when she's supposed to be with me?! I get in my car and head over to Prince's Place. I swear this girl better not be cheating on me.! I pull in Prince's driveway and quietly get out the car. If Yn and Prince are doing a lil sum sum ima catch em in the act.I use the spare key to unlock the door and quitely head upstairs. I walk down the hallway and walk up to Prince's bedroom door. I put my hear on the door and listen for any noises. I stand there for a while only hearing the sound of tv. I dont think Yn's here. As I turn to leave I hear, "ohhhhh fuck Prince ima ima c-cu-*high pitched scream*"

Yn Pov

Im supposed to be at Roc's but Prince texted me asking me if I can ckne over cuz he had something impotant to tell me. When I arrived at Prince's house Ray was there playing the ps3 with Prince."Hey Boys" I said. They looked over at me and their eyes bulged out of their sockets. I looked down at what I was wearing. I was planning on going straight over to Roc's after this, so I out on some booty shorts and tight tank top that was short enough to show off my bellyring. I sighed and sat on the couch between the boys. Roc always tells me I have curves in all the right places and it must be true because Ray and Prince were staring hard. Prince licked his lips and Ray bit his. I cleared my thought and they snapped out if their trance and continued playing the game. Throughout the next 2 hours both boys were sneaking glances at my boobs and ass. Finally Ray beat Prince and the gane was over. "I guess I better go." Ray said. "Bye Prince." Ray then looked me up and down and licked his lips. "Bye Beautiful" He kissed me on my hand and left. It was just me and Prince."So.... what did you have to tell me?" I asked Prince. He didnt answer me. He just took my hand and took me to his bedroom. His tv was on. He told me to sit on his bed, so I did."Ok, so Prince can you hurry up and-" I was intterupted by Prince's body. He had taken off his shirt and I couldnt help but stare at his amazing body. He looks good but my baby Roc looks better:) "Like what you see Mami?" Prince asks biting his lip. I know what he's tryna do but it's not gon work. "Look Prince, I really need to get going so you can tell me your news some other time." I stand up and walk towards the door.Prince chuckled and pushed me down on the bed. He pinned me with his body so I couldnt get up. "You're so sexy Yn..." All of a sudden I felt him grind up against my area. I bit my lip and he smiled and started grinding slower teasing me. It felt so good. But this is wrong! Roc would freak!I tried to get him off of me. I need to see my baby Roc! "Prince get tf off of me NOW!" I yelled. Prince sat up on top of me and trailed his fingers down my chest, to my stomach, until he reached the top of my shorts. He unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and before I could say or do anything, my panties were pulled down and 2 of his fingers were pumping in and out of me."mmmmm" I accidently let out a moan. Prince smirked and added another finger and leaned down and sucked on my clit. I'm in paradise! I zoned out in pure pleasure. Getting higher and higher, my orgasm building. Prince pumped and sucked harder. I lost it. "ohhhhh fuck Prince ima ima c-cu-*high pitched scream*"

Roc Pov

I slammed the door open to find my girlfriend getting eaten out and fingered by Princeton! Oh Hell No.Yn couldnt see me since her eyes were shut. She was arching her back and biting her lip. She looked so fucking sexy. Then I noticed the lil afro puff getting up to see who opened his door. When he turned around and saw me he widened his eyes. "I-I-I - " be started but I didnt let him finish. I knocked his sorry ass on the ground. I immediately started punching him and yelling. Yn finally opened her eyes and put her panties and shorts back on. I left Princeton on the ground crying. Punk ass nigga!I walk over to Yn mad as hell. She looks scared like ima hit her or something. "R-Roc I um this isnt m-my f-fal-u-ult!" She cryed. She fell to her knees in front of me. I look at her for a second, then I roughly pulled her up to her feet and drug her to my car. She was silent the whole ride to my house. Whenever I glanced at her she was wiping her tears. When we got to my house I got out the car and slammed my door shut. Yn got out and followed behind me silently.I unlocked the door and entered my house. I went straight to my room and layed on the bed on my back waiting for Yn. I heard her close the front door and soon after she was standing in my doorway. "Roc, I c-can explain." she said. I nodded and she continued. "Prince told me he wanted to tell me something so I went over there. I was going to come here right after her told me. But then Ray left and Prince took me to his room and pinned me down and.....you know the rest." she looked down.I analyzed what she said and sat up. "Comemere ma." I motioned for her to sit on my lap. She sat on my lap facing me and put her arms around me neck. She immediately kissed me so passionately I knew she was telling the truth. I kissed back and added tongue to the kiss. We ended up in a heavy make-out session. I could tell she was horny but I was still mad that she had an orgasm from Prince so I sent her home hot and bothered. But not before I told her I loved her <3