last friday night. prince imagine(;

"Stuck in on a friday night is so fucking boring," you mumbled to herself.

Hoping your parents didn't hear."What did you say young lady?" your mother spoke out, turning her head towards you with stern eyes.

Well, that hope shattered out the window.

You just sighed and rolled your eyes, ignoring her question.

"Why am I grounded? I didn't do anything. YFN (your friend name) is the one that had shoplifted and fought the security guards at the mall, not me" you tried to argue.

"You were an accomplice that's why" your mother retorted. You only scoffed and folded your arms, refusing to eat the rest of your desert.

"Get the fur ball out your throat and loose the tude before I regret of putting my hands on you YN" your mother spoke out with an attitude herself.

Again you just sighed and stood up from the table to head towards your room upstairs, entering and closing the door behind you.

As you was having a bitch fit in your room, your cell phone had ringed.

Quickly you answered it on the third ring.

"Hello? You answered. "Sup YN?" a deep voice replied back. "Oh what's up Prince?" you spoke back as you threw yourself onto your king size bed, belly first.

"I heard what happened at the mall" you could just hear the grin in his voice which made you smile a bit and making butterflies flutter in your tummy since he was a crush of yours.

It was nice to hear his voice aside from your nagging mother who was onto you at every chance she got."It wasn't my fault, I just got caught in between it" you told him while rolling onto your back.

"Yeah I know. You're not like that at all, you're a goody goody" he laughed on the other end. This made you sit up in your bed with a frown on your face."Excuse me, I am not a goody goody.

I can get down right nasty if I wanted to" you replied with an attitude. "And bad too" you added in."Yeah right, stop kidding yourself YN." he laughed out.

You scoffed at him."I can prove it to you then. Come on, give me a challenge, I bet I can go through with it" you sat up in your bed with an attitude expression on your face.

"Hmmm...." he responded in thought. You swallowed thickly and wondered just what Princeton had in store for you, hoping that it wasn't anything too drastic for you to do since he is most likely the sneaky one.

Even though he had that innocent face you could see right through that facade."Well?" you questioned, getting irritated by the silence on the other end."Sneak outside, I'll pick you up then give you a challenge" he finally responded in a sly tone.

Something that made you suspicious of him."Umm..." you trailed off, thinking if you could or not. After all, you were grounded and probably wouldn't make it out the front door even if your parents were up stairs in their room sleeping, your mother had good hearing.

"I knew you wouldn't. Goody goody" he guffawed like a mad man on the other end. "Ugh...shut up. I'll do it" you hopped up off your bed in anger. Then ran a hand through your hair nervously.

"Alright, I'll come by at midnight so be ready" he replied then hung up. Not giving you a chance to say anything else to him."What have I gotten myself into" you sighed and began to head to your bathroom to freshen up, then after that you had slipped on a pair of regular light blue jeans and a regular t-shirt.

No need to get all jazzy since who knows what challenge he was going to throw your way.

For the next hour you worked on your hair until midnight rolled around.