epilogue

3 year later

i love you luna. even though, i have now moved on. not to put it in any mean way, but i need to move on now. you will always carry a part of me, a small fragment with me up their in the night sky. maybe i soon, one day will be taken by the sun. it'll be some thing out of a movie. the sun sacrifices it's light and shine to let the moon (you luna) to shine and live for 12 hours, at night. even though we shall never meet, i will still love you from afar, admire you from afar, and protect you from afar. i have the kindness inside of me to sacrifice a part of me, however you've been selfish somehow my luna.

now i know why. now i know why you've been taken by the moon this same exact day 3 years ago precisely, it's because the moon is fair. because you never showed that dark side to you, the moon wanted to do justice because i deserved to see that hidden fragment. it took you away and you have taken it's place as the new moon and now every 28 days i can see the truth.

a full moon.

a full moon that used to be a healthy, glowing and loved filled girl.

my girl.

i still love you luna and i know that love exists ceaselessly even if ones mind is brainwashed to loose the memory of their loved one, because feelings linger infinitely unlike memories. memories help you relive feelings but feelings can come and stay. and stay they did for me. love can exist in actions, photographs, moons, comets, stars, and many more abstract and life filled things i see and touch with my mind and senses. love is an euphonious, and sonorous sound to my ears, like your voice. your lips, your eyes, your hair, your limbs, your face, your freckles, your hands and everything else is still a loved thing for me. love kept me crawling back to you and it will continue to do this to me and i will let it.

i. love. you.

and i deeply know inside of me, though you are frozen in shards of the moon, that you know that, that you know everything that flutters in my mind and heart.

i don't hope you know that, because i know you know that. i know you know everything.

you taught me that i was never- and that i am still capable of not being, a half, because i am a whole, and you were the whole who showed their half to me.