Knee High Socks

Okay just a warning this will have a little bit of smut in it so um, you have been warned...
Daniel's POV
Joey and I have been dating for about 2 months now, and everything is going great. We're going to the premiere of Scream Queens together tonight. Since Joey doesn't like scary stuff, I'm expecting a night of cuddles. But hey, I'm not complaining. The doorbell rings and I jump off of the couch and answer. Joey leaps into my arms and gives me a quick kiss.
"We better get going, or we're going to be late" I remark.
"Dan, do I have to go? You know how much I hate scary movies.", he whines as he gives me his best puppy dog look.
"Sorry Joewiwi, I already reserved us seats. You can cuddle me if you get scared."
----------------------------------------------
Scream Queens was good, and what made it even better was that Joey practically lived on my shoulder, he was so scared, but it was adorable. When we got home I went upstairs and changed into some sweats and a tank top. Joey went upstairs to change and looked adorable when he came back down. We was wearing one of my oversized navy blue sweaters with cute rainbow knee high socks that had little bows at the tops.
"You look soy cute sweetie", I said.
"It's princess to you!", he giggled.
I walked over to him standing on the stairs. As he was getting ready to jump down into my arms, he slipped on the hard wood stair, let out a cute little yelp and landed on top of me.
"Are you okay? That didn't look like a nice fall."
"I'm fine. I landed on a nice squishy Daniel!"
We both giggled, then sat down and watched a few episodes of LOST. As I was watching Joey pounced on me. He started making out with me, and I just sat there, stunned.
"What....are.....you.......doing", I said between breaths.
He just stayed silent and soon he had my shirt off. I swear Joey is life a fucking sex god. He just put me in a trance and I couldn't do anything else. But I loved it. God, I just love Joey. Soon he was pulling me up the stairs into our bedroom.
"Joe, I have to work tomorrow."
He didn't care. He just kept going. Pretty soon all we had on was our underwear. "Joe I should sleep. It's getting late."
"No it's not, it's only 10:00. We have time", he said as he gave me his puppy dog eyes and smirked.
"Okay, whatever you say, Joey. I'm not staying up any later than 11:30 though. The next thing that I knew we were both naked and crawling all over each other.