Never Mind

Joey's POV
I had thought about my plan for a while. I decided that it was a bad idea, so I threw everything back in my drawer. I sauntered back down the hall until I was facing the bathroom door.
I heard Daniel singing as he relaxed in the bath. Damn, he sounds amazing. I thought. I sat down next to the door, and just listened. He was talking to himself, singing, and laughing.
I freaking love him so much.
I heard the drain unplug and the shuffling of Dan's feet on the dark wood flooring. Then I remembered that I wasn't supposed to be listening. So, I got up and left.
I stepped down the stairs and grabbed my vlogging camera off of our granite countertop.
"Well hello everyone! Welcome to today's video," I shouted excitedly, "Today, we'll be pranking Mr.Daniel!"
I thought of the tent prank he did on me, he pushed me back into the pool. I quickly put together a plan.
Daniel's POV
I slipped on my clothes. That was such a relaxing bath. I walked down the stairs to find Joey in the kitchen.
"Hey Dan!" He said excitedly.
"Hey Joe!" I returned.
He had me empty my pockets of my wallet and phone.
"What's going on?" I asked.
Just then he slipped a blindfold on me and tied it tightly. He pushed me outside, I only knew because one, I knew the house, and two, because it was a chilly afternoon in LA. We started walking and he stopped me. He sat me down, I could tell that I was by the pool because I was at the edge of the turf. I reached my hand down into the pool and splashed Joey with it. He squealed an adorable little squeal.
I heard footsteps away from me and the back door open, then swing back shut.
Then, all of the sudden I got pushed into the pool, but, in attempt to stop it, I grabbed Joey's leg and he toppled in with me, I heard something hit the ground. I tore my blindfold off and looked what it was. Joe's phone and the camera sat in the grass.
"You're sick in the head!" I heard Joey shout, "At least the camera and my phone didn't get wet", he said with a frown as he glared at me.
Wolf jumped in and started licking Joey and I's faces. We went inside and changed, then Joey took a shower and we sat down, cuddled, and watched LOST.
(Author's note: guys I'm super super sorry that I haven't updated for a while. I'll try to update more often but I'm really busy. If you don't know, you can follow my fan account @connorsfingers ily guys! ❤️)