Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Katherine Spenters' Point Of View

This chapter was inspired by : ♪ ♪ Bangarang – Skrillex ♪ ♪

I knock on the front door of the large house. About ten seconds later the door opens, and inside stands Cherry, my best friend since sixth grade. She looks me up and down, taking into consideration my fishnets, jean miniskirt, and low-cut black tank top, just short enough to show off my bellybutton that she pierced last week. She gives me an approving whistle.

''Looking good girl.'' She says, giving that same half-smile I've grown to know.

''You don't look so bad yourself.'' I take a look inside. ''Neither does he.'' I motion to a guy just inside the door. I've never met him before in my life. But I sure as hell wanted to.

''mhmm.'' She agrees ''I'd like to hit that later tonight.''

''Hey, back off! I saw him first!''

''That don't mean he'll be interested in you!''

As if on cue, the guy looks up, flips his dusky-brown hair out of the way, and meets my eyes. I smile and bite my lip as I usually do to get a guys attention, and he responds by licking his own. I look back at my friend.

''Oh, Cherry, you're so clueless.'' I walk past her, through the door, and into her living room. The music blasts through my ears, along with the shouting and screaming of at least eighty other teenagers throughout the house. The smell of alcohol and pot immediately rushes to my nose, and I shut my eyes for a second and take a deep breath.

God, I love that smell.

''Hey there.'' A masculine voice says behind me. I spin around to find myself inches away from the guy I spotted at the door.

''Hey yourself.'' I say, and bite my bottom lip for an extra touch.

''Asl?'' He asks, and I giggle. It's a stupid joke, but he's hot.

''Fifteen, female, right in front of you.'' I purr. ''You?''

''Seventeen, male, and with you here, I've gotta be in heaven.''

Another stupid joke.

''So, what's your name angel?'' He stares at me with deep blue eyes, and I almost don't notice he's asked me a question. Almost.

''Call me Kat.''

''You high, Kat?''

''Not yet.''

''In that case, '' He lifts his hand up to my face, and I see he's holding a joint.

''Care to take a hit?''

I respond by placing my lips around the end of it and breathing in deeply.

''That's what I thought.'' He laughes.

''Now that you know mine, care to tell me yours?'' I say after I finish the drag.

''Adam.''

''Well Adam, I've gotta be completely honest here.'' I say as seductively as possible.

''My locations gonna change in about fifteen minutes.''

''Where you planning on heading, pretty girl?'' He says with a fake look of disappointment on his face.

''Upstairs bedroom.'' I reply, and bite my lip again. ''Care to join me?''

''Under one condition.'' He moves closer to me and bends over slightly, so his lips linger over mine.

''What's that?'' I whisper.

''Make that fifteen minutes fifteen seconds.''

I grab the hair at the back of his head and pull him towards me, and he returns the favor by putting his hands on my hips and pressing his lips against mine.

A nanosecond later I feel his tongue make its way into my mouth, and I make my way with my hands first to his neck, then to his chest, then down to his belt. I play with the metal clasp while we kissed, and when we finally break away he has a wild look in his eyes.

Perfect.

''You sure don't kiss like a fifteen year old.'' He says, trying to make a joke. But I know he means it. I balance on my toes and lean towards his ear.

''There's a lot of things I do that don't match my age.''

''Oh really, like what?'' He whispers in my ear, trying (and failing) to hide the slight excitement and curiosity in his voice.

''Follow me and you'll find out.'' I spin on my heel and walk up the stairs a few feet away. I know exactly where to go once I get up the whole flight, and not just because I spend the night here nearly three times a month. I make my way down the hall, turn left, and go into the second room on the right. The guest room.

It takes a little longer for Adam to find his way, and when he finally opens the door and walks in, I'm standing against the far post of the bed.

He doesn't hesitate at all before quickly walking over, picking me up, and kissing me.

I don't hesitate before tucking my fingers below his shirt and lifting it off.

And neither of us hesitate before slamming onto the bed and working on getting the rest of each others clothes off.

God, I love parties.