|\| Chapter 7 |/|

Marshall's POV:
I Haven't Been This Happier Since Me And PB Have Been Best Friends.She Decided To Start Slow And I Actually Respected That.It's Been This Long Since Me And Her Have Kissed In The Lips.All We Do Is Hold Hands,Hugging,And Kisses In The Cheek.We Haven't Gone To The Next Level Yet Which Was Kissing.She Says All That Is What GF's And BF's Do.Right Now She Calls Us "Closest Friends" And I Guess That's Ok.I'm Just Glad We Are So Close To Each Other....I Care For Her...And I Care For Her A Lot.
It Was A Sunny Day Out And PB And I Were Going Out On A "Friend" Date.I Was Going To Ask Her How She Feels....Feels About Us.
"It's Such A Nice Day!"Bonnie Said Cheerfully,With A Cute Smile Upon Her Face.
I Blushed And Smiled Back,Showing My White Fangs.
"It Is Huh?It's Gorgeous.Hey Bonnie...How Bout' Some Coffee Next To The Lake?Ya Know That Nice Coffee Shop Next To The Lake."
She Nodded."Sounds Like Fun!"
She Chuckled And Blushed Lightly.She Was So Happy Today....And As Long As She Was...I Was Too.
We Both Ordered Frappes And Sat Down.I Looked At Her.She Had The Most Cutest Smile,Most Perfect Icy Blue Eyes That Welcomed Me Everyday,That Warm Love She Gave Me.
"Marshall...I Have Some News To Tell You...And I Don't Know If You Will Be Pleased...."
My Smile Burned Down Into A Nervous Frown.
"W-What Is It...."
She Grabbed My Hand.She Looked At Me With A Look On Her.
"I-I Don't Think We Can Be Friends...."
"Wh-What?"
My Heart Started Beating Fast...I Had This Pain In My Chest...Like A Million Needles Were Being Pinned In My Heart,My Chest,My Love.
"It's Me Isn't It...."I Said Sadly.
"I'm Not Good Enough For You....If You Don't Want To Be "Friends" Anymore...I Understand."I Looked Down.My Tears Wanted To Come Out,But I Forced Em To Stay Back.I Got Up And Nodded. "I'll Be On My Way Now...."I Got Up And Started Making My Own Way.I Stopped As I Heard A Giggle.A Soft,Warm Hand Approached To Mine.
"Silly Vampire..."
My Red Eyes Meet Her Icy Blue Ones.
"Huh?"I Tilted My Head In Confusion.
"I Thought You Didn't Like Me Anymore..."
"Marshall You Didn't Let Me Finish.I Said We Shouldn't Be Friends Anymore."
"Y-Yeah I Know..."
"What I Really Meant Was...."
She Blushed Darkly And Smiled.
"I Mean,Marshall I Wanna Be....Be....Someone Other Than A Friend...Your Girlfriend."
I Blushed Darkly.She Loved Me,And I Loved Her To.I Smirked,Still Blushing.
"Only If You Accept Me Being Your Boyfriend."
She Smiled. "Accepted."
She Sat Down On The Little Bridges Wall They Had On The Cafe.She Wrapped My Legs And Arms Around Me And Gave Me A Soft,Gentle,Warm Kiss.
I Couldn't Believe This Was Happening.
She Broke The Kiss And Smiled.
"I Love You My Marshmallow."
"I Love You My Queen."
We Blushed And Kissed Again.I Love Her More Than I Love My Bass Right Now.