•3• Chapter 18 •3•

"I Got Something To Say...Flame Queen...I Know Your Blue,Terrified,Furious.You Are Full Of Anger..So You Take It Out On All Of Us!But Please...We Want The You...The Real You..."
Flame Princess Didn't Care.She Turned Into A Brighter Flame.
"I DONT CARE!AS LONG AS I HAVE POWER!YOUR STUPID WORDS WONT CURE ME NOR DEFEAT ME!"
She Was About To Throw A Fire Punch.A Huge Flame Was Wrapped Around Her Hand,Aiming At Bonnie.It Was Flying Towards Her.As Flame Almost Hit Her Face Her Hand Stopped.
"Look Remember This...."
Bonnie Showed Her A Picture.It Was A Picture At The Time The Girls Went To The Carnival.It Was Fi,Flame,Bonnie,And Marcy.
Flames Fire Started To Burn Down A Little Bit.A Tier Came Down Her Cheek.Red Hot Lava Tears.
Bonnie Threw Out Her Hand.
"Join Me.I Can Show You The Real Meaning Of Friendship.The Reason Not To Be Scared,Mad,Sad.We Can All Be The Kings And Queens.All You Have To Do Is Take My Hand,And I Will Show You The Path Of Our Love.Not To Go To The Path Of Hatred.Join Me Flame Princess..."
Flame Flew Close To Bonnie's Face.She Hugged Her Tightly.Bonnie Cried Because Of All The Pain She Felt,But She Knew That Flame Was Going To Hug Her,So PB Came Prepared.Flame Started Crying.
"I'm Sorry...So Sorry...Why Would You Want To Be My Friend?After What I've Done To You!I Don't Know The True Meaning Of Friendship...I Ruined Everyone's Life..."
Flame Fell To Her Knees,And Turned Back Into Her Normal Form.
"And That's Why I....Forgive You..."
Flames Heart Thumped.She Felt Mixed Emotions,Nobody Has Ever Told Her Those Words.
"Y-You Do?"
"Yes.Now Will You Join Me In The Good Path?"
Flame Smiled And Took Bonnie's Hand.
"SHE JOINED ME!"
Everyone Cheered.
"Thanks Bubblegum,Princess Bubblegum."
Flame Put Bonnie's Crown On Top Of Her Head.
"You Can Have My Throne-I Mean...Your Thrown Back..."
Bonnie And Flame Smiled.