:( Chapter 13 ):

Flame's POV:
I Scratched My Teeth..Prom Was Coming...And Bonnie Was On The Way...She Is Always.
First Of All,I Know She Was Going To Take My Throne!She Is Friends With Everyone In School And Everyone Adored Her.Second,She's Back With Finn.I Know She Is!Finn Is Cheating On Me With That Rotten Bubblegum!
My Hair Grew Into A Brighter Flame.
But No I Will Not Cry...The Queen Never Cries.I Will Conquer,I Will Win.Nothing Will Stand On My Way.So What I Plan To Do With Her Is Ruin Her Dress For Prom!This Saturday She Is Going Shopping With Her "Best Friend Fionna".Once She Gets Home,I Will Burn Her Dress In Flames!She Will Not Know Of Me.Not Know Of Flame Princess.I Will Disguise Myself As A Unknown Flame.Oh How She Will Suffer.I Will Burn Down Her Kingdom.She Will Surrender As I Become Queen Of Adventure High.Not Only Queen Of AH,But Queen Of Ooo.I Will Take Over Ooo.How Will I Do It?Threaten Her That I Will Burn Her Candy People Right In Front Of Her.She Will Have To Crack Out Of Her Shell!She And Her People Will Become My Slaves!Oh How Evil a Will I Be...My Daddy Will Be So Proud Of Me...Daddy...He Is King.Oh Dad,If You Are King I Can't Be Queen.So I'm Going To Have To Lock Him Up,Like He Did To Me In That Stupid Lantern!He Will Feel The Pain I Felt Locked Away!I Will Conquer All!
I Laughed Evilly.Knowing I Will Be A Big Success.No One Can Stop Me....