Happy birthday (Grester)

A/N: It was Grace's birthday yesterday and my today. So I got inspired and wrote this today. It's a little one shot next to my big story, Perfect timing. Enjoy!

Grace had not been looking forward to this moment. Her birthday was today and she wanted everybody to forget. She didn't need the attention or a big party with a lot of alcohol.

"Hi Helbig." "Hello Mames." Mamrie and Grace hugged. "Party at yours tonight?" Grace shook her head. "Don't be a buzzkill and just throw a party." "No I wouldn't. This day is for me and Chester. I'm going over to his place later and we are spending the night together." Mamrie looked a little sad. "Whatever Helbig." Mamrie walked away and met up with Hannah in the hallway. "No party tonight at Grace's. She is planning om a night alone at Chester's." Mamrie and Hannah looked at each other. "We are still surprising her. Even if we have to do it at Chester's." "She is not going to like that Mames." Mamrie shrugged. "Don't be a buzzkill too Hannah. I need you to plan this with you because I can't do it on my own." "Mames I'm helping you. Don't worry. I'm just saying that Grace is not going to like this at all." Mamrie smiled. "Well let's make it the best night of her life then."

"Hi Ches." Grace walked up to him at his locker. "Hi Gracie." "What time should I come over tonight?" "My parents aren't home so I could make you a birthday dinner. So maybe at 6." Grace's smile grew bigger. "I would love that. Thank you Chester. I'll be there at 6." She kissed his cheek and looked around. Mamrie and Hannah came walking towards them. "I'm going to class. I'll see you at lunch." "Sure thing babe." He kissed her softly on the lips before she walked away. Grace ran behind Mamrie and Hannah. "Hi guys." "Hello Grace. Happy birthday." Grace looked at Hannah. "Shhh.. I don't want anyone to know." "Grace don't be silly. Celebrate your day." Grace shook her head. "No birthdays will never be celebrated big now I'm almost in college." "Have fun tonight at Chester's. Anything fun planned for tonight?" All three of them sat down in their seats. "Chester is cooking dinner for the two of us and we'll see what happens after that." "Sounds great Grace."

"Mames we shouldn't surprise her. She needs some alone time with Chester. I really think something is going to happen between those two tonight." "I got that feeling too but I want a party so badly." "You just had a party for your birthday." Mamrie looked at her hands. "I know. And I just need another one. I don't know why." "Let's just leave Grace be and have our own party at my house. You are always welcome to sleep over." Mamrie nodded. " We should do that. I'll come over as soon as I got everything at home." Hannah nodded. "I'll see you tonight."

"Mom I'm eating at Chester's tonight and I'll probably be sleeping over at Chester's too." "Okay Honey. Have fun and use protection." Grace blushed. "Mom..." "Just have fun today Grace and don't worry about it Honey. Nothing has to happen but if anything happens you two are old enough now. Almost off to college. It's okay." Grace smiled. "Thanks Mom." Grace hugged her mom and walked out of the door. She got her bike and rode to Chester's house a few blocks over. She parked her bike in Chester's yard and rang the bell. Chester opened the door and grabbed his girl, caring her inside and placing her on the couch. "Stay here. I'll come and get you when I'm done, okay?" Grace nodded. "I'll wait here." Grace got the remote and turned on the television. "I see you wouldn't miss me. So I'll be going." Grace pulled Chester closer and kissed him. "Of course I'll miss you dumb dumb. Now go and finish our dinner. I'm so hungry." 'You are always hungry Grace. So that says nothing." Chester walked back to the kitchen and finished dinner.

"Ches this was amazing. You should cook more often." " Thank you Grace. That means a lot to me." Grace kissed his cheek. "Can we eat dessert in the living room?" Chester smiled and nodded. "Yes we can. Go on and I get it out of the fridge." They both stood from the table and walked into different directions. Grace sat down on the couch and Chester joined her a couple minutes later. They cuddled up into each other and ate there ice cream. "Chester I love you so much." "I love you too Grace. So so much." Chester got Grace's bowl and placed it on the ground with his bowl before pushing Grace on the couch and laid on top of her. The kisses turned into passionate ones and Grace's hands moved under his shirt. She pulled it off and threw it on the ground. Her shirt followed quickly after.

A/N: Perfect timing tomorrow. :)