Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8 

When Brooke came to my house she was early but we started on the project right away. We already finished the first cell, and have 3 weeks left so we should be done by then. 

"So when do you think we'll be done at." I said. 

"Umm probably in a few weeks." Brooke said.  

I already knew we'd be done in a couple of weeks I just didn't want complete silence the whole time she was here. I decided to ask her now if she really liked me or not.  

"Hey Brooke do you really like meeeatballs." Stupid why didn't you ask her?  

"Yeah why." She asked. 

"Oh because my mom is making that tonight with spaghetti." Good cover up I told myself in my mind. 

"Cool. Want to take a break." She said. 

"Sure." I said. 

"Truth or Dare." I asked her. 

"Truth." She said now was the perfect time to ask her but me being me I didn't. 

"What's your favorite color." I said. 

"Blue and yours?" She asked. 

"Blue" I said. 

"Ok Truth or Dare." She asked me. 

"Truth." I said. 

"Do you have a crush on someone?" She asked. What should I say I don't want her to know that I like her! So I just said, 

"Yes but I'm not telling you who."  

"Fine. I will find out sooner or later." She said looking determined. 

Right before she left I wrote something on a piece of paper. 

"Don't open it till the time is right." I told her. She looked at me dead in the eyes and said, 

"Don't worry I won't. Trust me." Then she walked away.

BROOKE'S P.O.V. : 

I wonder what the note says. Maybe it's a note saying that there's going to be a zombie attack. Or or he's going o be the president of the United States. Or or he walks dogs. nah he wouldn't walk with dogs. I just decided to guess that it would be good. 

The next morning I woke up wanting to open up the letter, but I didn't. I kept my word that I wouldn't open it till the time is right. But when is the time right? How will I know when the time is right? I guess I'll never find out what the letter says until I know when the right time to open it. 

After school I went to Josh's house. 

"Hey Josh, when is the right time exactly?" I asked politely. 

"When ever you think it is it will be." He said. Gosh why is he so stubborn! Right before I was about to leave his house I said,  

"About the right time stuff, can I have a clue?" I said really wanting to rip the nice envelope I put it in and read it. 

"Nope but don't worry the right time will come soon enough." He said smiling. 

I decided to text him about it and ask. So I did and I didn't stop until I fell asleep in the middle of the night texting him. When I woke up I was so tired it wasn't even funny.  

"Hey." Beth said.  

"Hi." I said sleepily. 

"Why are you so tired?" She asked. 

"Because I texted Josh all last night and don't ask why." I said. 

"Ok. Well see you in gym." She said then left for her 2nd hour. 

3rd hour is gym so I saw Beth and went up to her.

A/N: IM SO SO SORRY IT'S SHORT!! I JUST REALLY WANTED TO PUT UP CHAPTER 8 AND GO ON TO CHAPTER 9! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE:/