Chapter 13 (part 2)

A/N: (I UPDATED IT EARLY BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!) HOLA MY GUMBALLS!!!(; I'M PRETTY SURE YOU WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER SO GO RIGHT AHEAD BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOUUUU!!!!! TO ALL OF MY SPECIAL GUMBALLS OUT THERE BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 900+ READS AND 115+ VOTES! -Eryn(;

Chapter 13 part 2

But before I could answer........

He ALMOST kissed me and I said almost because..

"BEEEEEWOOOOOOOBEEEWOOO" The siren went off to say that a pair of partners found the wolf. Seriously??? I almost kissed my crush but NOOOOOOOO a stupid siren that no one likes because its is stupid and annoying had to RUIN IT ALL!!!

So of course Josh and I had to go back to the meeting place (which was the campsite) and see who won the stupid prize that I don't care about anymore...... the prize was stupid anyways it was a whole bag of candy.... LAME!!!! I WAISTED MY TIME ON A BAG OF CANDY THAT I DIDN'T EVEN GET!!!

When the prizes were awarded the group leaders had to take their group back to their cabin. When we got to the cabin Jayne said,

"Ok guys we can watch a movie because it's getting late and theres nothing else to do so I'll put on 'Pitch Perfect' "

Before Jayne put on the movie she told us all to get our pajamas on. So I did and I put Josh's sweater on over it. When everyone came out to the living room/ family room (I sat by Josh) she put it on.

Sophie's (short) P.O.V.:

I was watching the movie when I turned over to look at Brooke and Josh. They were sitting by each other (of course) and Brooke had her head rested on Josh's shoulder. They'd be a cute couple I told myself.

Josh's P.O.V.:

I didn't mind that Brooke was resting on me, but everyone else was staring at us.. some laughing and the rest were smiling I didn't care.

"What were you going to tell me in the woods." I said.

"That I liked you and I wondered if you liked me back." She said finally waking up and realizing what she just said because she covered her mouth right after it.

"Wait.... you like me??" I said.

"Yeah...." She said quietly.

I didn't know what to do or what to say so I just looked at her straight in the eyes and....

A/N: OHHHHH CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!! I WILL UPDATE IN LIKE 3 DAYS SO STAY TUNED!!!! ALSO I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUMBALLS..

QUESTION: What's your favorite animal??? Mine is a snow leopard(; -Eryn(;

P.S. the guy in the pic is....JOSH