Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 

BROOKE'S P.O.V. : 

When I got home I texted Josh right away.

"Hey I just got home (:" 

-Brooke<3

"Hey when should we get together again for the project?" 

-Josh

" umm maybe we could do everyday from 4:00-10:00 until we finish the project if that works for you."  

-Brooke<3

"That could work see you tomorrow. (:" 

-Josh

"Ok bye(:" 

-Brooke

 "Bye(;"  

-Josh

Then we stopped. I turned on the T.V. and got scared because there was a knock on my door. 

"Come in!" I said wondering who it could be. 

I was shocked and surprised when I saw.......Josh. I was just staring at him like a complete idiot..stupid say something! 

"Umm hi what are you doing here?" 

"You forgot your backpack at my house and I just wanted to return it to you so you could have it for tomorrow." He said giving me my back pack. 

"Oh thanks a lot." I said with a smile. 

"So see ya tomorrow?" He said. 

"Yup see ya tomorrow!" I said. The he left. 

I decided to text Sophie because she's as close to me as Beth, but we never get to hang out.

"Hey Sophie want to sleepover?" 

-Brooke<3

After about 5minutes she answered:

"Yeah what time should I come over??" 

-Sophie0:

"Umm how about now I guess lol."  

-Brooke

"Ok see ya in a little bit." 

-Sophie0:

"Ok byee." 

-Brooke

"Byeee(:" 

-Sophie0:

After about 10 minutes the door bell rang.  

"HEY!" I said happy that she could come. 

"HEY! I'm so glad I could come! 

Just out of curiosity when is your birthday party??" She said. 

"In like 1 week and yes your invited duh!" I said "Let's go in my room!" 

"Ok!" Sophie said. 

When we got to my room we put on Harry potter then fell asleep during the deathly hallows part 2. 

I woke up from Sophie laughing. 

"What." I said all sleepily 

"Nothing it's just your very hard to wake up. I tried everything even got Josh and Elisabeth to come over and try and wake you." Sophie said. 

It took me a moment to realize what she just said. I looked around my room to find Beth and Josh sitting on my little couch across the room with Beth laughing. 

"Why were you laughing?" I said being curious. 

"Because you were snoring!" Beth and Sophie said at the same time. 

"I wasn't here on time to listen to you don't because you were just waking up then I sat down." josh said. 

Thank god he didn't hear me snore.

A/N: I hope you like it!!!! Remember to please please pleaseeeee vote and comment!  

-Eryn(;