Chapter 5 The Nether World

As I fit into the dress, Jefferson knocked on the cottage door. "I forgot my Hat." He yelled. I grabbed the beautiful and wonder-filled hat and cracked open the door." Here ya go. And before you ask you can not come in." I said quickly shutting the door.
-----------20 minutes later----------
As I did my hair up into a small curly bun, with a small amount of bangs in each side, there was another knock at the door. "Who's there?" I say as I slowly unlock the door's lock. "Hello dear. Heard from the villagers that there was a wedding today, and I have brought a wedding gift." Said the Queen. The Evil Queen. "Thank you. Please go now. We are not bothering you, and if you don't go, then we will have to force you to go." She handed over the sickly red apple, and turned away. She swished her hand in the air, and the door closed. I looked at the apple and I being afraid of what the apple might do, put it on the table. As I fixed my hair, and put on some lip gloss, I unlocked the door once again. I walked out to the ceremony, where I saw all of our friends from Wonderland, Oz, an even here in the Enchanted Forrest. Robin Hood, stood next to Jefferson. Robin was a thief, he stole from the rich and he gave to the poor. He was noble, and brave. He looked happy but that smile hid his misery of his wife. His wife Marian, had passed giving birth to their son Roland. Roland was there at the wedding too. So was Red and her Granny. Granny was holding Roland. I smiled at the small family that was mine. My maid of honor, was Red. She wore a long gray dress with her red hood of course. When I started to walk down the isle everybody stood up. They all smiled and I smiled vibrantly back. When I reached Jefferson, he was wearing a long black trench coat, with a blue vest. His eyes shone and sparkled. He smiled another real smile. I got slightly confused when Jefferson wasn't wearing his hat. I still smiled, but my mind raced and raced only thinking about the dangers of that hat in the wrong hands. When Jefferson grabbed my hands, I instantly jumped back to reality. When it came time for our vows, Jefferson smirked and Robin handed him something. "Alice, I don't have the words to express how much I love you, because I love you more than anything. I know you want to have adventures, so this is my way if giving you adventures." He pulled out the hat and placed it on my head. I let out a small laugh. "Jefferson, I want no other adventure, because I know that our lives will be adventurous enough. I also have no words to express my love, other than true love only comes once. Jefferson you are my true love." I say with small tears starting to roll down my cheeks. As the friar said a few things, Jefferson and I gazed lovingly into each others eyes. As the friar ended his speech Jefferson pull me into a long hard kiss. This kiss was in no compare to any other. It was sweet and gentle, but it was also hard and rough. He finally stopped, and everyone clapped. Roland jumped out of Granny's arms that before restrained him. He ran up to Robin. Robin picked him up and they both smiled. Jefferson and I walked down the isle back to the cottage. Where there were tables and chairs, with decorations hanging. Jefferson smirked as he told everyone to sit. He then walked back into the cottage and brought 5 bottles of wine back out. He placed a bottle on each table.
--------------1 hour later-------------
After an hour of gift openings and toasts Jefferson and I finally had our first dance. It was long and sweet. At the end Jefferson pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss. Soon after a few hours everybody left. Robin and Roland left last. Robin had to carry Roland out of the yard. He left smiling and waving. Jefferson then picked me in his arms and carried me into the cottage. He climbed the stairs and sat me down on the bed quietly. I then stood up and kissed him and didn't let him go, for the whole night. We soon fell asleep,with him holding me and me nuzzled up to his shirtless chest.
----------the next morning----------
I woke up to the smell of pastries. When I walked downstairs, Jefferson was making pastries. I was wearing some type of pants that's hugged me in the right places, and a gray tunic with ruffles. I had on a black corset, and the hat was atop of my head. Jefferson turned his head when he saw me. I turned away the pastries and grabbed an apple. Not knowing what I had grabbed I took a bite and the juice filled my mouth and after I had swallowed the one bite I instantly fell into a deep, death like,sleep.
---------The Nether World------------
I woke in a place with mirrors all around and only a torch on the wall. As I got the torch the floor became hot, and unbearable to stand on. I put the torch back and it did nothing. I grabbed the torch again and stabbed the ground with it. Over and Over until the floor broken underneath me. Then I fell.
-----------Jefferson's Perspective------
I turned around when I heard a big thump on the floor. I found Alice on the ground with an apple in her petite hand. I went over to her and tried to shake her awake. Not knowing what had happened, I took her to Rumplestiltskin. "Why she is under a sleeping curse. But the question is how? You don't have a spinning wheel, now do you?" He said and I shook my head and looked at Alice hopelessly. "What can I do?" I ask and he looks at me. "What do you mean? There is only one way to wake up someone from a sleeping curse." He says taunting me. "Tell me." I say and he asks for a price. He knows I will give anything, but he desires something else. He wants a leaf from an enchanted tree in the forest. I agree and I take Alice with me. I carry her out of the castle in my arms. I take her home and lay her on the bed and I tuck her in then I head off.
---------The Nether World--------
I had burns on my arm and I started to cry. I knew Jefferson would rescue me, but how long would it take. I tried using the curtains to put out the fire, but they fed the fire even more. My throat was dry and I was starving. I tried to scream, but when I did the flames grew bigger. One flame hit me in the chest and made me fall down. I then gave up and at that moment the flames had almost completely stopped. I just laid there. Waiting for me to die, knowing that there was nothing I could do.
--------The Enchanted Forest--------
(Jefferson's Perspective)
I was running and jumping over fallen logs. I had searched the woods, until I gave up. I headed down the road to some unknown place. I ended up at the Queens Palace. Not the Evil Queens palace, but Snow White and her husband. I barged in the door, begging for help. "What is it?" Snow said while running to my aid. All I could do was shake my head and say apple. Snow helps me up and brought me to the bedroom of hers and the princes. "Charming! Come this man needs help!" She yelled and the prince came running. "What is it?" He said. I shook my head and said "She ate the apple. Rumplestilitskin said he would help if I found a tree and brought him a leaf." I sighed. "Do not dispare if you can not find this tree. You can talk to him now. No deals." Snow said and my hope returned but was lost again, only knowing that there had to be a deal. "Snow! We caught that man, for a reason! So he never see's anyone ever again." The prince said and as he was about to continue Snow stopped him. "Wait! Did you say apple?" Snow said and I nodded. "All you need to do is give her true loves kiss!" She said and all lost hope returned."Once I was under a sleeping curse. The Queen had given me an apple, only because she thought I was prettier than her." Snow said obviously lost in thought. I smiled and hugged her and ran out of the castle. I ran home to Alice. I awaken her and hopefully things would return to normal.
------Finally Returning home--------
As I ran into the cottage, I ran upstairs and opened the door. I walked slowly up to the bed and leaned down to kiss her. I slowly reached down and placed my lips on hers softly. A moment later her eyes fluttered open and she took in a long deep breath then sat up. She then proceeded to grab my shirt collar and kissed me with passion. I kissed her back and we didn't talk for the evening. Only separating for a slight moment, to breathe then continuing.
----------Alice's Perspective----------
I was being torn away from the red and hot land. When I saw Jefferson I grabbed him and kissed him like no other time. This kiss different. There was no worries about anything, because for a slight moment the world was perfect.