Chapter 19

In no time we were at the local mall.

(A/N I'm not sure if I had ever wrote about the mall there cause I'm a bad author, but just go with it please. Thank you:) enjoy)

It wasn't a small mall, but it wasn't huge either. We went straight to the store where we got our prom dresses. I have never looked at the name though....

We went to the spot that had our sizes in it and started looking. I got four dresses to try on and Fayth got six.

We went to the dressing rooms to try them on.

The first one I tried on was just below my knee and was a pink color with jewels around the bottom. It was a cute dress but not what I was looking for.

The next one I tried on was just above the knee and was white. He had grey designs on the top part. I liked it, but again not exactly what I was looking for.

The next one I tried on was floor length and royal purple. It had one thick strap and a sparkly belt. I really liked this one but I have so many purple dresses anyway.

The last one I wasn't really sure I was going to like. It wasn't really the type of thing I normally wear, but I tried it on non the less. It was royal blue, strapless, floor length with black designs and diamonds around the breast area.

I looked at myself and smiled. This was it. It hugs my curves perfectly.

"This is it!" Fayth and I yelled at once.

We both steeped out the dressing room to see each others dresses.

She was beautiful in a black floor length dress with one thick strap and a sparkly belt.

"Your so gorgeous!" I told her

"Your look, wow, words can't even describe." She gushed

I smiled then we hugged.

Ok I know what your thinking. 'really? Over a dress?'

And my answer to you is, yes. We are passionate people about our clothes. Plus, every time we go dress shopping it usually takes us like three days to find the dress.

We went back to our dressing rooms and put our clothes back on.

Once we did that we went to the checkout line. Well the check out. There was no line.

The people who work there know us cause we are usuals there. They other things too. I went first.

"Hey Pablo!" I said and handed him my dress

"Hola Belle. Didnt take you tres years to find dress this time?" He said and yes he is Spanish

"Nope not this time." I said with a smile

He rung it up and the total was $50.25 because the dress was on sale

I handed him the money the waited for Fayth to pay for hers.

Once that was over we said goodbye to Pablo and left to our favorite shoe store. Aka Journeys. They sell tons of different shoes, mostly tinis shoes but they have some great heels.

I was thinking silver. And Fayth was thinking red. To have some color to her dress.

We went in and it didnt take long to find my pair and the same for Fayth.

I chose silver 8 inch heels that had a peep toe, and had one strap around the ankle. It's a good thing the dress is long.

Fayth got 6 inch red heels that were practically the same as my but had gems on the strap.