Why would he?

Faintly in the distance I can hear a light sound gradually getting louder. It sounds muffled as I slowly start to gain back my consciousness. " I said wake up god dammit!!" I can't move and my vision is nothing more than a blur. All I feel is pain, I can't move my body at all. Everything hurts and I can barely breathe, the pain is too much to bare. All I taste is the coppery metallic warmth of my own blood, the aroma of my blood fills my nose and suddenly I feel sick. As I try to blink I can feel my eyelids heavy with blood, dried and fresh. As I awaken I let out a scream as a heavy thick mace comes smashing down on my ankle, I cry out, trying to move to put pressure on my crushed ankle but I can't move, all I do is cry and scream. He starts laughing and evilly smirks at me as he leans down to my sight of vision. "I see you've finally woken up. I thought you'd never wake up. It's been 2 days, your body is in terrible condition. So if I were you, I'd be very cooperative. " I move my eyes down and look past him a little. "well well. What do We have here? " I hear a man's voice calmly say as he enters the room. The man hurting me gets up quickly,"y-you! How did you-" "save the small talk for later. Where is he? " that voice.... So familiar... But, why? Suddenly I feel myself get lightly picked up and I shut my eyes tight as I wince at the pain. The man holding me lightly moves my blood stained hair behind my head and Lightly kisses my forehead. "Sorry I'm late. I honestly didn't expect them to come after you, but with your guys' similarities, I see how they got mixed up." I open my eyes carefully to see kaname holding me looking down at my with a pained faced. He looks up from me and turns to the man. "You. You did this..." suddenly I hear a blood curdling scream, I hide my pain by burying my face into kaname's chest. He smiles and starts to walk out. "I'm sorry that you had to be dragged into this. But don't worry. I promise you that I will end this now. And I will take care of you." I can feel my eyes start to water from his words and I hold back my tears. "thank you.... But are you sure that my blood doesn't bother you?" he laughs lightly as he leads me to the outside of the building that I had spent 3 days, almost 4, in. I see that it's night with nothing but the moon light and the stars reflection off the nights sky that lights up the darkness. We walk for a while getting to the main estate. "How did you know I was here? " I ask as I hug onto him. "I could sense your smell. It wasn't on campus and the headmaster reported to zero and me. I had made a deal with another pureblood a while ago. We had things planned out before you were kidnapped, but they mistook you for yuki. But ever since I've met you, There was something about you that captivated me. You guys may look similar but your both very different." I thought about his words, 'your both very different' that made me smile. Someone could actually tell that we have differences.... "thank you....um kaname... If you don't mind me asking, what happened with yuki?" "well, it's hard to explain.... I feel like I must protect you and after what has happened I know I must. This is all my fault that you got hurt..." I can feel him tighten his fist and I kiss his cheek," thank you kaname..." his expression softens and he smiles at me," your the one I should be thanking." I look-up at him confused," why's that?" I ask but Suddenly kaname stops and I hear footsteps run down from the stairs, as look up I can see his eyes glow Red for a second but change back to normal as the man confronts us. "You! What about our deal!? " I look closely and see that it was the boss, my necklace wasn't anywhere to be seen. I glare at him, "Hey! Where's my necklace?!" the man stops as he see's kaname holding me. "Y-you, I.. I thought you were dead! You didn't wake up, how are you still-" kaname's voice was like a low and trying to stay calm, "silence." "Wha-what? " the man looks up at kaname frightened. "Our deal. You broke it. I said if you harmed her, then you all would die. Did I not? " the man goes to use his power against us and quickly kaname is behind him. The man can't move. "h-how did you!?" I may still be a pureblood but I'm stronger than 4 of our kind combined." the man starts to boil up as if his blood was set to boil inside his skin, and he let's out a blood curdling scream. "if you cooperate then it'll stop.since you'll be dead, you won't be needing it anymore." the boss looks at the house and says,"y-you won't kill me kaname... I know you won't...." he winces in pain and kaname let's out a light laugh. "You don't believe me? " he looks at me with a sorrowful face and asks me," Hey... Do you think you can wait inside for me? " the ground has roots that wrap up the bosses legs, holding him in place. "y-yes." he walks up the stairs and goes inside, setting me down on the bed of the main room, which was part of the bosses office. The huge bed had a purple pull back curtain and thick sheets. He kisses my forehead lightly and whispered "don't worry ill be right back for you, so rest. Your safe now" in a sweet voice, and I nodded, which sent major pain through my body. My vision starts to blur but within a blink of my eyes he's gone and All I hear is screaming. I slowly start to fade out as Im unable to fight to stay awake. And I fall asleep, knowing that this time, ill be alright.