Chapter 6: Search

We ended up at Warrens old home. Everyone got out the car. A storm was coming so we was going to go underground the house intill it passes.
"10k and Hope would you two go and search some houses and shops to see if you can find anything which will be useful to us" Charlie told us. He went to his bag and pulled out a gun and gave it to me.
"Just in case" he told me. I smiled at him in response. We both agreed and walked off.
"First job, find you some clothes like I promised" 10k told me while killing a zombie which was approaching us.
"Thanks" I told him. We walked for about 5 minutes and then stopped at a clothes store. We made sure the building was free from z's and then secured the building.
"So what do you fancy?" He said looking at some of the clothes.
"I'm not really sure" I told him.
"Well take what you want, Dunno when we will have another opportunity like this" he stated to me.
I grabbed a rucksack and starting filling it will clothes in my size. I could see 10k also picking out some things for him. After going round all the clothes I decided to go and change straight away and get out of these horrible revelling clothes.
" I am going to go and change" I told 10k. He looked up from the clothes to look at me.
"Do you need some help?" He said. Then started blushing.
"No I didn't mean that..." I cut him off.
"I think I will be ok on my own" I told him grinning at his awkwardness.
"Hope I just meant in case of any z's" he told me while looking at the ground embarrassed.
"I know, it's fine. I will call if I need you" i reassured him and then walked out to the changing room. I stripped down and started putting on my new clothes. I picked out some brown shorts, black boots and a camo print top with a leather jacket. Which is a lot more zombie efficient. I decided to leave my old outfit behind, never wanting to even see it again. I walked out the changing booth and immediately jumped. 10k was stood directly outside the door.
"I know you said you didn't need me, but I didn't want you to get hurt" he admitted.
"It's ok, I understand" I told him. He smiled and then began to look down at my outfit. It wasn't till now that I could see we kinda matched. I just had the female version of his outfit.
"I like it" he told me
"Thanks, I feel a lot better now" I admitted
"Well that's good then" he said.
"Are we ready to go?" I asked him.
"Yeah, let go search some places and see what we can find" he told me while giving me a smile.