CHAPTER 1- INTRODUCTION, 1ST DAY, NEW FRIENDS , THE GUY OF MY DREAMS

(VICTORIA'S POV)

MONDAY.FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Could this day get anymore worst ughhh i so hate waking up so early . i said to myself as i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. i then took a quick bath then i changed into my white tank top with a red cardigan, then my red highwaisted shorts then  i paired it with my white grey sparkling toms (AN; i know to girly ..) then i took my bag then my phone and went down stairs to eat breakfast with my mom .

Oh i totally forgot to mention I'm Victoria Smith 14 turning 15 on NOV. 10 and me and my mom have been living here in Chesire England for about 3 months now we decided to move here because of my mom's job. But we are really from the Philippines .. i also have other siblings but they all choosed to stay . So enogh about me and my family...

After me and my mom ate our breakfast we both went our separate ways  she went to work while i went to school its my first day  today at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and i really wish i could gain new friends there and when i mean friends kind and loyal friends not those fake ones. As i went inside the school i got my class schedule then went to my first class which was homeroom then english which both have the same room when i went inside the classroom i saw the the teacher was already there and the class was ready to start but when she saw me she introduced me to the class.  " Okay class i would like you to know that we have a new student her name is Victoria Smith and she is from the philippine and they just moved here about 3 months ago i guess . Well i hope all of you will be kind to her and try to show her around and make her feel comfortable here . And by the way Victoria i'm miss Ann Cruz  i will be your homeroom adviser i will also be your english teacher so if you need something don't be shy to ask help from me or the other  teachers and also from the other students okay?" ms.Cruz said   " Okay miss cruz and thank you for introducing me to the class" i replied with a smile .  " its my pleasure miss smith now go and find your seat the class will start in a bit" miss cruz said . She is really a kind person . then after she said that went to find a seat , i  sure hope my seatmate will be nice.

I choosed the seat next to a girl with a realy long and straight black hair . Well being the friendly person that i am greeted her first " uhhm Hi im Victoria but most of my friends back home calls me vic . And you are?"  " Oh hello vic . Im Juliane but most of the people here calls me Juls so yeaah ." she said  " oh what is your class schedule before lunch?" she then added  " Uhhm i have english then math .. what about yours i asked her .. " i also have english , but my next class after that is history .. BTW after your math class later join us later at lunch so you can meet the rest of  my friends . if thats okay with you ?" she asked politely. " sure that would be cool " i replied ... After our little get to know chat the class started then we had our other class which is English after that me and Juliane said our goodbyes then i went to my math class. 

After math class i went to the canteen to eat lunch when sundenly after i got my food someone called my name " Hey Vic! seat with as over here " the voice said . When i turned around to see who it was i saw the familiar face of juliane so i went to where she was seated with the rest of her friends. She then introduced me to them  " so guys meet Victoria she is from the philippines but she moved here about 3 months ago . And Vic meet the test of the gang this is beatrice, izza , daniel ,nixon, and steven"  she said pointing to each person.

Beatrices :  she is a bit taller than juls also has a black and straight hair and she has braces 

Izza: she has a short and black hair she has the hight as beatrice

daniel ; his very tall and has brown eyes

nixon; his shorter than daniel and his a bit chubby but i think his very funny and will get along very well

steve: his taller than nixon and almost has the same hight as daniel and he has very stylish hair i don't find it gay that he has a very stylish hair it actually looks cool.