CHAPTER 5- RUMMORS , NOTHING LASTS FOREVER

(VICTORIA'S POV)

Since the day I forgave Steve everything went back to normal again ... Just until yesterday while I was walking to the cafeteria to meet with the gang I heard two girls whispering to each other I did not mind until I heard my name ... " did you hear that steve is seeing another girl even if she is in a relationship with vicky.. goshh they are supposed to be an it couple .. " the girl said to her friend ... when they saw me they just smiled and they both walked to the cafeteria. ......

As the rest of the day passed I kept thinking about the conversation that I heard between the two girls earlier.. is it true that steve is cheeting on me with another girl ? ?I just hope its not brit.

As the day past and as I went home, I still kept thinking about the conversation that I heard then finally I saw the worst scene in front of me my boyfriend and brit where kissing each other its almost like their eating each other's face then finally Steve's eyes landed on me . I just looked down wiping my tears and I turned around and I run towards my house when steve grabed my hand saying " vic look I can explain I did no-" I did not let him finish what he was about to say and the last thing that I said to him was

" no need to explain Steve I already saw it with my own two eyes and well I already heard alot of rumors about you cheating on me but I did not expect that your cheeting on me with one of my close friends .. just promise me that you won't break brit's heart like how you broke mine because she is still my friend and I don't want her to feel what I felt. Were done steve it was nice meeting you" after I said that to him I walked towards my house without turning back anymore . all I wanted to do is go home and be alone inside my room .. it was really true that nothing last forever even your first love can crush you to pieces. .

:Author's Note:

guys again im really sorry for not updating cause I've been busy with some school stuff :/ ( yeahhh it sucks alot) please keep on reading my story the boys of one direction will appear in like the next 3-5 chapters :)))

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN

-CURLIEBUNIEE25