CHAPTER 4- WE'VE GOT A BIT OF LOVE HATE

-1 MONTHS LATER-

(VICTORIA'S POV)

its been a month since we had that camp at my back yard and to be honest things were getting a bit weird this last few weeks ... Me and steve did not spend most of our times together this past few weeks because his always busy he would have basketball practice or he would have some errands to do ... gosssh there is really something fishy happening .....

Finally dismissal time !! now off to meet with the gang ...

when I arrived at our usual place steve and Daniel were still not there soo me and the rest of the gang decided that we would go to the mall to watch a film then will all eat dinner together .... finally steve and Daniel arrived wearing their...... basketball uniform ... pffft I should have guessed another basketball practice and again he can't spend his day with me and his other best friends...

"uhmm hey babe sorry if I can't go I have a bas-" he said but I cut him off

"basketball practice I know ... its okay I know you've been busy this days with your soo called "basketball practice " .. I said to him

" you know your acting really weird this days why can't you just give me my own time to have fun and be free " he said his voice a little bit high this madr me so angry

" you think I'm acting weird?! like seriously? ! your the one that's been avoiding me all this time beause you always have practice and I'm sorry if I'm acting this way cause I miss spending time with my boyfriend ... And if you wanted to be free it must have been better if you didn't ask me to be your girlfriend from start .." I said then I turned around to face my other friends and said .. " you know what guys I've had enough of this drama so lets go I dont want to waste time on people that don't even give a damn about me I would rather spend it with my best friends .." after I said that I walked away from steve and so did the other gang even Daniel ditched his basketball practice to be with us I wish Steve would do that too ..

We all went to the mall and watched a film which was the irom man 3 we all enjoyed it . After that we all went to a restaurant to eat dinner together well being us me and nixon almost ordered all the food that can be seen in their menu book ... while eating I received another text message from steve cause his been trying to contact me after we left him behind at school..

FROM: STEVE♥

Hey love please just answer my calls I really need to talk to you ... And I really want you to know that im really sorry love for not spending time with you and I promise you I'll be by your side from now on and I will never ever leave you again and I will always spend all my time to be with you please just answer my calls love I'm really sorry.

After I read his latest text I then excused my self to call steve ...

After I talked to him and I forgave him I went back to the table where all my friends were eating and I told tgem that me and stevevare finally alright and he promise to spend more time with me and the rest of the gang ...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

HEYYY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER :/ I'VE JUST BEEN BUSY AT SCHOOL SA YEAHHH ( okay weird its all on caps LOL) and maybe some of you are wondering that this story is a 1D fan fic but the boys are not in the story I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE IN THIS STORY MAYBE IN THE NEXT 3-5 CHAPTERS SO PLS DON'T STOP READING MY STORY ;))

LOVE YA ALL !!

VOTE / FAN / COMMENT

-CURLIEEBUNNIEE25