part 7

Sky's POV
God I am a evil person. I can already tell he is falling for my master plan of escaping.

Staring deep into his orbs of emotions... I swear he is filled with more emotions than a girl on her period wanting a chocolate bar.
His eyes did have a strange pull to them. I could get lost in his glaze.

I won't amit but it did feel kind of nice having his arms around me. I felt safe and wanted.

He smile towards me with an endless grin. "You feel it, you feel the connection we share already" he says pushing a few strands of my hair be hide my ears.
"It feels like some I can't explain" I give him a confused look before placing my hands on his chest... No wall of muscle.
"You are my mate. It will take time to understand these things but I can tell you that we were meant to be together. You were born to be mine. Born for me to love and hold."
He says a few note creepy things about children and stuff.

This guy has planned out his life with me. And I mean to the last detail. I know what we would have for breakfast in 37 years.

I slowly start to bring my knee up, brushing his leg not breaking eye contact.
He let's out a low moan kind if growl
"You shouldn't do that. Specifically when my wolf... I mean emotions are like this" he says biting his lip.

"But I kind of like it. Don't worry it will all be over soon" I sweetly smile while he looks confused
"What do you.... FARKEN!!!!!" He yells the last part holding his couch.
"Us" I giggle. As my knee makes contact with his little friend down town.
He is in the ground groaning as I walk over to Tyson who is laughing his head off.

"Don't touch her!" The hulk growls standing up but still in pain.

He tries to step forwards to get yo us but I'm already being held by Tyson.
"Dude she's mine. I don't take well to guys who try to take my girl" Tyson smirks sliding his arms around my waist.

"I said DON'T TOUCH...." And lights out...

I giggle again at the fact I knocked him out with my maths book. Maths actually was useful for once.

Tyson and I start walking dude by side back to our group smiling.

What a nice day so far.