Chapter 2: So many Questions

The next morning when Jade woke up, the sun was shining in her face. She saw it was 6 o'clock and decided to make a walk. She put on her shoes and took her coat. Jade loved to be outside. When the wind blew throw her hair she felt always better, happier. So did she now. It was a bit cold, but she liked it. She walked to the lake. That was her favorite place. She sat down on the rock. The rock was a rock she was always sitting on. One day she ran away because she didn't like it anymore in the orphanage, and she found this rock. Since that day she always sits here when she has to go away. The rock was big, about 2 times her size. She always had to climb a lot, but when she sat there, she saw things who where worth the climbing. She could she the whole lake from the rock, including the waterfall. It was amazing. Then she saw something. What was that? It flew from tree to tree a few times. Then Jade saw it was a bird. A beautiful bird. She had never seen him before. The bird came closer each time it flew by. Then, when it was really close, it landed next to her on the rock. The bird looked very curious at her. She looked back. The eyes of the bird were black, but they looked mysteriously purple. The bird had red feathers all over his body, except for one part, his tail. The feathers of his tail were beautiful, shining gold. The bird was moving closer to her. It was barely a twig from her. She stretched her hand out, trying to touch the bird. The bird stopped moving and for a second Jade thought it would fly away. But then it flew to her and she touched it. The feathers were wonderful soft. It felt very nice. Then the bird came walking more towards it and it walked on her legs. There it stopped and it laid down. Jade kept stroking it. She sat there for what must have been about an hour.

***

Jade woke up. She was still on the rock with the bird on her legs. But she heard voices. The bird heard them too, and unfortunately it flew away. Jade was disappointed. Well, she couldn't expect it would stay with her forever. And there were those voices again! They seemed to be louder now. Jade climbed off the the rock. There she saw Ann walking with some weird old man. He had a long, silvery beard and his clothes were very strange. He wore some kind of robes and they looked very odd. She was curious who he was. Ann seemed very pleased to be walking beside him. 'Jade, where are you?', Ann called. Ann and that strange man seemed to be looking for her, but they must not see her at the rock, this was her place! Quickly she ran to a tree far away from the rock. There she sat down and tried to control her breathing. Jade, can you come over here please, I want to talk to you!', Ann yelled, much louder this time. Jade decided to show herself. 'I am here, Ann!', she yelled back, and she ran to Ann. 'I want you to meet this man. His name is Professor Dumbledore.', Ann said. 'Hello, Jade.', said Dumbledore. Jade could see the twinkle in his eye. 'What are you doing here?', she asked him. She didn't trust this 'Dumbledore' at all. 'I really want to talk to you because I have a few things to say to you. It is about Hogwarts.', Dumbledore said. 'You mean that school, where I got my letter from?', she asked him. 'Yes'. 'Okay, but can we go inside?' This time Ann answered: 'Yes, let's go inside. I will make some tea for you, Jade. Albus, do you also want something?' 'Yes, I think I'll take some tea too, thank you.' Albus, was that his first name? And why did Ann call him that? She had so many questions!

As you might have noticed, I change my writing style. I hope you like it! Again, please comment what you think, so I know if anybody reads this...