First Day

Caden and Becca both got ready for bed .Becca to a warm shower and washed off all her blood from the fall.When she was done showering she came back into the room.There she saw Caden asleep on the cot.She smiled and went to her bed.Becca couldn't get to sleep she had dreams or even visions about a big battle.She swung her sharp iron sword into a beast.She woke up and went bake to sleep but she continued to have the same visions.
The night passed and day came.
There was a loud knock on their door which woke both of them up.Dexin then came walking in.
"Wake up,Becca we've got a long day of training to do"explained Dexin.
Becca managed to stumble out of her bed.She went to the bathroom and got ready.Becca followed Dexin to a large stone building.They pushed through the doors.Dexin ran to the corner of the room as if she was trying to hide something.
"I have something special for you Becca"
Dexin walked toward Becca and present a long leather cover.She placed it in Becca's hands.Becca slided the cover off and a long iron sword was revealed.It was similar to the one in her dreams.They walked out of the building and arrived at a spot with dummy's.They had many wholes.There were fake little horses and water and food stations.Beccas eyes met a leather bag with her name stitched onto it.
"Put all your things in here every time you explore"
Dexin explained everything Becca needed to know.
"By the way explorers never split up together we can beat anything being alone is basically suicide"
"....anyways lets get going I'll ring the bell to inform the explores we're going"
Dexin walked toward the large brass bell.people started running toward the building.They waited until everyone arrived.Then they all stepped out of the safe zone.Then ran forward and made a plan.
Dexin-ok everyone lets start off from where we left off on Monday"
They all ran to a cave and Becca followed.
   *footsteps*
Dexin- shhh do you guys hear that"
There then was a loud roar.
"RUN!"
They all ran away from the cave but Becca stayed to see what was inside.As soon as she peeked in the cave Dexin pulled her away.All Becca saw was yellow and orange.

A/N I hope you guys liked this chapter sorry it was so short.Oh and what do you know I left you on another cliffhanger.