The Battle

Becca-what was that!
"A Phoenix, the deadliest thing in this world from what we know of anyways"
People from the explorer crowd started to chat and tell Becca about the Phoenix.
"People have tried to beat it but they have never came back out alive"
"There are no survivors"
"It will kill anything that comes near it"
Dexin-Becca you were lucky you were just about to be its lunch.
They walked back to the town.It was already getting dark.Dexin picked up a sword and started stabbing the dummies.
Becca-what are you doing?"
"We have a prophecy,one day it's here the next it has disappeared if it's the other way around we're dead.She it explained to Becca that this was about the Phoenix.She was afraid that the prophecy was coming true.
"We haven't seen one in years"
"It's the only thing that can break through our safe zone,and the cave where it is isn't to far away from here"
"We made the safe zone shield out of a mixture of diamonds and  bullet proof glass that only humans can come through,but somehow phoenix's can get through."
Dexin directed Becca to her room and she new right away she needed to go.She walked into her room and awkwardly walk in on Caden changing.She quickly turned away.
"Sorry sorry!"
"Uh it's ok just wait I'm almost done"
When Caden was done changing the two talked about their first day and Becca explained all the things about the Phoenix.
"Do you believe that stuff ?"
"Kinda"
They both went into their beds and tried to for to sleep.
The night was passing but at 2:00am....
*glass shattering*
*people shrieking*
Becca immediately woke up.She ran outside her door and saw everyone running around.The Phoenix was in the town.Without any hesitation she ran to the explorer towers and grabbed her sword.She took it out of the case and starting running through the crowd of scared people.She ran outside of the safe zone and started to climb the shield.She followed the Phoenix and when she was just above it she stabbed her sword onto the glass and amazing shattered it.The glass fell on the Phoenix and cut through its fiery skin.But Becca fell too.She sliced the Phoenix as much as she could.
Dexin-Becca!she explained as she came running toward her.Dexin pulled Becca off of the body and saw severe burns on her body.
Everyone started chanting.
"Becca!becca!becca!becca!
"You've saved us Becca!"
"You're our hero"
"Becca has just done the impossible task she incredible"
"Make her the leader !"

A/N finished off the chapter with a little action.What do you think will happen to Becca?