The Prophecy

There is a war raging between the forces of good and evil. It has been for many centuries. However a child of God has been sent to the Angels as their new "Prophecy" to deliver them to victory. Her name is May, a beautiful young angel with blonde hair and sparkling green eyes, her voice softer than any others. She wore a white dress that went down to her knees but was quite comfortable and easy to roam in. Her wings white as snow, were seven feet long and four feet wide, and hung comfortably along her back when she walked. May was pure and innocent, one who despised war and fighting though her people tell her it's what must be done, she sure didn't believe it was so. Now May is walking like she  would on calm nights as such. There was a cool breeze in the air and she noticed the leaders light was still on. Leader Mink and his wife Tyra were in their large tent talking softly to a few soldier Angels. Curiosity got the better of May and she found herself walking toward the tent. She leaned closely to the tent as she heard the soft murmurs of leader Mink.
"It has to be done, we have no other choice. She must do what she was brought here to do..."
May raised a brow, 'Are they talking about me...?'
"But sir she isn't ready! I insist we wait a bit longer."
"We don't have that kind of time General! Now when morning comes I want you to tell May what it is she must do. For us her people and for herself, she must fight."
May covered her mouth to hide the gasp about to leave her lips. She stepped away from the tent and ran in the opposite direction. She got her wings ready for flight when hands suddenly grasped her and pulled her down. The hands covered her mouth to stop her from screaming as she wriggled around she tried to see who got her and was beyond surprised.