Secret Arrival

May managed to wriggle out of the strangers grasp after biting the person. She looked at the attacker and noticed black wings spread across his back, pitch black hair with blood red eyes that shine in the moonlight. She was mesmerized before realizing who he was.
"Th-Th evil prince Kade..."
May tried her best to glare at him and ignore his soft snickers.
"Well if it isn't the so called prophecy, and all alone too. Must be my lucky night."
"Stay back!"
"What will you do? Bite me? How pathetic. Can you even fight or is it all a lie about you being the prophecy?"
"I'm not just the prophecy! My name is May!"
May's eyes widened in disbelief. 'Oh no... I gave him my name! I gave the evil prince my name! What is wrong with me?!'
"Someone is riled up. How about I take you back home with me hm?" Kade smirked as he stared at her.
"No! Stay back or I'll-"
"What will you do hm?"  His smirk vanished as he glared darkly.
"I'll call for leader Mink!"
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Mink! The evil prince is-"
Kade quickly covered her mouth and hid in a small bush as Mink and his soldiers came by.
"I swore I heard May's voice just then..."
Leader looked around and found no one. "C'mon men back to the tent!"
Everyone left and Kade looked down sharply at her. Her green eyes nervously met with his raging ones. He released her and pinned her to the ground.
"Who do you think I am? I can easily kill you right here right now."
"You wouldn't gain anything from it..."
May whispered softly more to herself than to him. His eyes widened slightly as he looked down at her expression. Her brows were lightly furrowed together as she looked away from him and avoided his gaze.
"You... You'd be doing me a favor..."
"Angels aren't supposed to talk like that you know. Foolish girl."
"What do you know?!" May turned her gaze toward him. "You don't know anything!"
Kade got off of her and looked at her with a sigh.
"I came here to capture you and bring you back with me. So come on."
"I'll never go with you. You're the enemy do you think I'm stupid?"
"Do you really want me to answer that?" The evil prince quickly picked her up and heaved her on his back, ignoring her complaints and almost screams. "Next stop... Hell."