The plan

The next morning, May awoke and stretched with a yawn. She went to the small bathroom that remained in her room and washed her face before combing her fingers through her blonde hair. She smiled softly and opened the door. She walked to leader Kane's headquarters and knocked softly on the door. She heard a loud "come in" from the other side. She entered the room and waved.
"Good morning leader Kane."
"Ah yes good morning angel. Are you here to tell me of your answer?"
"Oh actually-"
"Sir!"
A sudden burst from the entrance drew both their attention to a soldier angel.
"News from the border! The Angels are planning an attack without their prophecy they've gone into panic!"
Leader Kane stood and looked at May.
"May now is the time to choose!"
"About that... I've come up with a different plan."
"May we have no time for different plans. It's us or them now choose angel!"
"I-I..."
Kade came rushing into the room and grabbed May by the arm and quickly fled the headquarters.
"Kade?!"
"Quiet now May! You're people are in a rage!"
Kade managed to escape hell with May and made it to the borders of heaven and showed them May. Many faces of the soldiers were angered.
"May is safe! But keep up the attacks and she won't be!"
They all calmed down and May sighed.
"Listen to me everyone-!"
"Shut up prophecy! We want nothing to hear from you!"
"But I-"
"Enough!" Leader Mink came in front of the soldiers. "May! What is it you wish to say girl?"
"I've come up with a plan that is fair for both sides sir!"
"what kind of plan May?"
May looked at Kade and he unwillingly let her go. She flew up to leader Mink and spoke loudly for everyone from hell to heaven to hear.
"Let us stop this fighting! Let everything be equal! Angels can have the sky and take care of others as they wish, evil angels can have the ground and let others sin as they wish! Everything on this planet requires the right amount of balance! Everything else can and will be decided by God himself and by the devil himself!"
Everyone paused what they were doing as their mouths gaped. Everyone was surprised to hear an angel say such a thing. Kade looked up at her as her wings were spread out while she flew beautifully. 'Is this really the prophecy...no... It's May!'
"I will decide who I fight for and what I wish to do! I'm not just a prophecy! My name is May and I am my own person! And this is my plan!"