Hell itself

Kade's dark wings spread as he jumped into the sky and dove down. Hell, which was straight below the home of the living, contained nothing but evil doers. Their leader was leader Kane, almost the most evil one in hell aside from the devil himself. It took only a few moments for Kade and May to enter hell and once they did all eyes were on them. The moment they were out of sight all of the evil Angels were cheering with excitement.
"You evil prince put me down! Let me go home!"
"No way, I went through so much trouble to bring you here." He smirked darkly.
They soon entered Kane's headquarters and Kade dropped May in front of him.
"Leader I have successfully brought her to you, the prophecy."
"Yes I see that. Do you want my thanks? Selfish fool."
Their leader had dark brown hair with light brown eyes that shone with bloodlust.
"Tch."
Kade crossed his arms and looked away from Kane. May stood up and looked at the leader as he smirked.
"Hello prophecy. Welcome to our home, hell."
May glared softly and Kane laughed.
"How cute an angel trying to glare!"
Kane walked over to may and lifted her chin so she faced him.
"We aren't here to hurt you sweet heart. We just ask for your help."
"Help? Why should I help you?" May's curiosity had once again been peaked. She had never thought of an angel helping an evil angel before.
"You help us and you can have anything you want child."
May paused. And thought for a moment.
"What would you want me to do...?"
Kane smirked. "Simple. Join us in this war. Lead us to victory against the Angels and everything you want is yours."
May's eyes widened. 'Help defeat...my own people...?"
"I can't do that! They're... They're my people-"
"Do you really think so? I've heard of how they treat you child."
Kade looked at the leader then at May confused. 'How could they possibly treat a prophecy in heaven?'
May looked to the side. "You..."
"I'm right aren't I? Then join us! Here we'll treat you the way you should be treated. We'll be kind to you."
May looked at Kane and sighed. "Let me think about it..."
"Of course! Stay here for tonight won't you?"
"Alright..."
"Good good! Kade! Show her to her room."
Kade nodded and took May's hand. "Let's go."