Chapters 1

Picture is Alexandria

I sat there with tears streaming my face and blood running down my arm. I know I shouldn't have token that blade to my skin, but it's too late now. No one will see what I did. I'll ware long sleeves, like I always do. I stand up and wash the blood off my arms. Mom and Dad will be home soon, I have to hurry and clean up this bloody mess. I think to myself as I clean up the mess I made. Its been 2 years and they haven't found out, so I have no idea what they would do if they found out that I cut myself when they're not home. I finish cleaning the mess up and go up into my room. Its in the attic. It took me months of begging to get this room.

I grab my phone and turn on my music. Blasting it as loud as it can go as I grab my sketch book and start drawing. I started drawing a little girl but then it started to turn into a demon little girl. I don't know how but it did. I got bored of drawing so I put my book and pencils away, and grabbed my headphones. I put on my headphones and laid on my bed letting sleep take over.
______________________________________________________

I woke up because someone was shaking me. My vision was blurry at first but I rubbed my eyes and pulled of my headphones off, it was my best friend, Eric. He's been my friend since I moved here a few years ago. And by here I mean Ucon, Idaho. Me and my Dad moved here because he wanted to be with his new girlfriend, well his soon to be wife now.

"Dude Alex I've been trying to wake you up for like 10 minutes now." Said Eric smiling.

"Sorry I'm really tired. Why are you here?" I ask in a weird tone.

"Well . . . Your Dad invited me over. I have no idea why, but I think it's weird how he invited me and not you." He said as he sat on my bed.

"Yeah that is weird." I agreed, giving him a hug.

As I pulled away he grabbed my left arm, I winced in pain, witch made him frown and pull back my long sleeve. I look away from his face as he stares at my arm. My arm that's now filled with new cuts.

"You need to stop this, Alexandria." He says grabbing my chin and making me look at him.

I sigh. "I know," I say with a frown. He pulls me into another hug. I started to cry, but I couldn't, my body just wouldn't let me.

We sat there, hugging, for about 5 minutes before my parents got home and called for me. I ran down the stairs, making sure my sleeves were down. I got down stairs and stopped immediately when I saw a teengaged boy standing there with my parents. A minute latter Eric was standing next to me, and that's when my parents noticed I was there.

"Alex, come here. I have someone I want you to meet." My step mom, Stacy, says with a smile.

I slowly walk into the kitchen. The boy that's with them goes to my school, he's really mean to me. His name is Luke. He's the quarterback on the football team, he's popular, and he's a bully.

When I get to where my parents are standing my mom puts an arm around me. "Alex, this is my friends son, Luke."

"I know who he is. He goes to my school, and he's an ass." I say turning and going to get a drink.

"What did you just say." She asks.

"I said he's an ass." I say with a smile. She just puts on this shocked look, like she's never heard me say ass before. Witch makes me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" And of course it's Luke that had to ask.

"Because she's acting like I've never said ass before."

"But how am I an ass?" He asks stepping closer to me, witch makes me take a step back.

"Do you seriously not recognise me?" I ask.

"Am I supposed to?"

"Made if I dressed like a skank? Or was it an emo bitch?" I asked as I walked past him and down the hall to go to my room.

"Oh, that's right your the emo cutter!" He yelled at me.

"What?" Both my dad and mom asked at the same time. And that was last thing I heard before I slammed my door shut.