Chapter 3

✖Picture is Eric✖

Me and Eric sat on my bed talking about random stuff until dinner was ready. And unfortunately it was Luke that had to come and get us. I really hate the thought of having to live with him, but of course there's nothing I can do about it.

Dinner started out quiet until Stacey asked Luke about some girl he was dating.

"Well her names Gemma, but I call her Gem for short. She's really nice. But she's a bit too clingy if I must say." Luke states sipping his soda.

"What do you mean?" My dad asks confused.

"Well she always wants to talk, and hang out. She won't let me do anything unless it involves her too. It drives me crazy." Luke says dramatically throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh." Is all Dad and Stacey can say.

"Yup," he says in response.

After that it's quiet. Up until we're done with dinner. I get told to do the dishes while they help Luke unpack, and Eric has to go home.

I clean up all the plates and put them in the dishwasher. It wasn't exactly full so I didn't start it.

I walk up to my room and turn on some music. A song called Killing You by Asking Alexandria came on. It's probably my favorite song ever.
______________________________________________________
I don't remember falling asleep but I'm woken up by the sound of a loud bang. I look at the clock that's on the side table by my bed, it says 1:34 AM. Whoever woke me up is going to pay for it, I tell myself as I climb out of bed.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs. I stop in front of Luke's room. Light seeps through the crack between the door and the framing.

I push open the door to see Luke laying on his bed covering his face with his hands. Looking around the room I realize that there's still a couple boxes on the ground, along with a few broken picture frames.

I walk into the room."Ruff day?" I ask.

He sits up staring at me wide eyed."Why are you awake?" He counters.

"Well, I wouldn't be if you hadn't of made your pictures fall all over the floor," I state motioning to the scattered pieces of glass and wood all over the floor.

He life his hand, scratching the back of his neck. "Sorry," he mumbles.

"Its fine," I say standing up and heading to the door. "Get some sleep."

As I was about to close the door he called my name, "Alexandria"

"Yeah?"

"Um, I know this is probable over stepping, but why do you do it?" He asks nervously.

"Why do I do what?"

"Hurt your self, why do you hurt yourself?" He clarifies as he stands up and walks over to me.

"Reasons," I mutter.

"Can you tell me the reasons, please?"

"I don't want to talk about this. I'm going to bed." I turn around and walk upstairs before he can say anything.

I crawl into my bed when I get to my room. Softly after I fall asleep again.