Chapter 4

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
The first day of school was going to be hectic. After a long summer of watching the boys play in the Little League World Series, they became famous. Literally hundreds of fan accounts and thousands of followers were gained because a group of boys were really good at baseball. School wasn't going to be the same. Dating one of the star players will definitely have its perks. But it will also have a downside. Every single girl will be on him. Not like before, where a few girls had a crush on him, like all of them will. I'm really nervous, but I'm glad that the boys will not change. Especially around me, I hope.

I stand at the bus stop in my first day of school outfit. I have jean shorts on with a flannel (opened) and a black tank top. I am wearing my new white converse. My hair is straightened and my makeup is done perfectly. I have brand new books and binders in my brand new backpack. My lunch is packed with all parts of the food pyramid inside.
My brother has on khaki shorts and his red land little league US champions shirt on. My dad said it was mandatory to wear it on the first day to support the team. I told him pretty much every person knows who they are now but he still made the rule. The other boys come walking toward the bus stop in a pack. BK has his hair nice and neat, and Meatball is doing the whip and just knocked over Adam. He jumped on Ethan and they are no wrestling. I am thinking of telling them that they should probably stop because they will get grass stains on their freshly pressed khakis but I just smirk and watch them fight like dogs for my amusement. Jaden is walking with them too. He has on his US championship shirt too with khaki shirt and red sneakers. Im not a fan of those sneakers but he begged for them for like a month and his parents finally bought them. He was so excited when he got them I just didn't have the heart to tell him I hated them. I try to focus on his face which isn't hard because it is completely blemish free and tan, since he played baseball all summer. He walked over to me and gives me a bear hug. Even though we are dating, he still treats me like his best friend.  The bus pulls up. I tense up. Jaden reads my mind and holds my hand. My cheeks turned pink.