Chapter 1

Ariana Weber and Caleb Woods were in love.

They had just finished college, nineteen years old.

Ariana's birthday was only two weeks away when she got the biggest surprise of her life.

She was pregnant.

"Caleb! Come here!" Ariana called. Caleb ran into their room, looking energized. "Yeah? What is it?" he asked. "You're going to be a daddy in a few months." Ariana said. Caleb dropped his phone. "Are you serious?" he asked. Ariana nodded, smiling broadly. "Ari! This is the best thing I've ever heard! Oh my God!" Caleb said. He picked up Ariana and spun her. "Woah, careful of baby W." Ariana said. "Oh, sorry sweetie." Caleb said. He put Ariana back on the ground and kissed her forehead. "When are you having an ultrasound?" Caleb asked. "In three weeks. I'll be seven weeks pregnant." Ariana answered. "This is the most incredible thing ever, Ari." Caleb said. "You're my dream come true, Caleb. I love you." Ariana said.

That night, Caleb and Ariana went out to dinner to celebrate. They stayed out for two hours and went home to sleep.

"I'm so excited for our life together with our baby." Ariana said.

"Me too." Caleb smiled. He kissed Ariana.

"Goodnight. I love you, Ari." Caleb said.

"I love you too." Ariana said.

The two drifted off to sleep, happy.