The send off

Chapter 1 - The send off

One day my mom told me something very interesting she said I am going to have another sister this was shocking. I was going to college as a border ,my room was on the 4th floor room 207, my roommate was the meanest girl you could imagine it was Emma the meanest girl in the school. I entered the room with my room pass and there she was Emma.

I took out my blackberry and bb my friend Jane I told her what had happened . then she came up to me and said "who are you I thought I was going to have a room all to myself" " well you thought wrong because here I am " I replied her.it was lunchtime and today on the menu we were having fries, sugar cookies and much more, I wasn't new at this school it is just that I am a border   last year I was a day student I loved those days ,there I saw the pop star of all time Liam Payne from one direction he was In room 208 one room beside ours "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed "why are you screaming so loud Katie " Emma asked "one how do you know my name and I am screaming because I just saw a member of one direction Liam Payne " I answered ,anyway it was time for class this was after lunch the 1st period after lunch for me it was geography there I sat down the 3rd to the last row and guess who sat beside me Liam the Liam Payne why would he want to sit next to me .

During that period we had an assignment with our partner we had to find out everything about our partner mine was going to be the easiest.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I screamed again I had to bb Jane

here was our conversation :

-hey Jane

- hi Katie, how is boarding?

-fine guess who is in the school

- who tell me

-LIAM PAYNE

-AMAZING

- I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY DORM BYE

-BYE

We started our project I went to Liam's  dorm guess who I saw there zayn Malik what is he doing here I questioned. "um Liam what is zayn Malik doing here "I asked "well I couldn't be stuck here by myself so zayn came with" Liam said, then we started our project for that day I followed Liam where ever he went ,first we went to a party a famous party because today was Saturday the next day, after we were done with the party we went on a limo to Starbucks coffee there he didn't even have to pay for our decaffe capuchino  ,then it was Sunday my turn to have Liam Payne follow me around and write and record my every move.

So he was practically recording nothing.

so now it is Monday and Emma asked me what I was doing over the weekend." why do you want to know" i said "Because I have to show you around the campus " Emma said "well I will try and do it myself miss meanie " I replied "what did you say " Emma answered " nothing !"

Now it was time for geography and today was the day we had to present our findings me and my partner I went first

" Good morning class our assignment was to find out everything about our partner here is what I got ,Liam Payne is not and ordinary teenager he is a pop sensation on Saturday he goes to party's with Beyoncé and even usher he doesn't even need to pay for things that he buys , he is a member of a very important group that makes most people delightful one direction that is what I recorded about my partner " I said, then everyone clapped loudly even our teacher

" Liam it is your turn now " the teacher said " about my partner Katie is a nice girl if you really get to know her she is loveable  ,she makes people happy , even though I am famous and she isn't both of us can still bond she is no type f person that will freak out because I am Liam Payne she is calm and relaxed thank you " Liam said