Unbelivable

*My POV*

We walk home together and Brennen helps me with the bags. That was so nice of him. When we reach home, I take the the keys out of my bag. I feel so exhausted and uncomfortable- it takes me a while to get open the door. I take to bags from him, and put them on the corridor floor beside the door.

"Thank you so much!" I force a smile. He smiles back.

"No problem." We just stand there quietly for about 3 seconds and then he says

"Um Meredith, do you want us to hang out sometime?I know that we just met, but I had a great time with you and I want us to get to know each other better" This is amazing!

"um, yeah, uh, maybe on Friday..." I scratch my head"... as in today?" I try to not to mess everything up.

"That will be great! So can I pick you at 6:30, 7 o'clock?"

"Sure. Is there anywhere you planned on going?" I ask. I want to know what to wear. It won't be nice to wear tumblr clothes to a romantic dinner. Pft, I would look like an idiot.

"Um, kind of. I was thinking we can go to a party with my vine friends. Is that fine with you?"
I think for myself- I go on a date with Brennen and get to meet amazing viners... Hell yeah!

"That would be amazing!"
I try to keep my self calm and not to let go of the inner fangirl.
"Then until later? Bye."
He says.
"Bye" I smile.
He walks away as he smiles. I spot him clutching his fist and saying 'Yes!'. What could that mean? Whatever that means, this day has been amazing!

*Brennen's POV*

I help out Meredith with the grocery bags. To be honest, I totally felt like a gentleman, I haven't done these stuff to anyone in a long time. Well except when helping my mum. It takes Meredith a while to get the door open, but it's fine. When she open's the door, Meredith takes the bags away, puts them down and says:

"Thank you so much!" she smiles. Her smile is very pretty.

"No problem" I say as we just stand there. I have to do this.I told myself this morning, that my life is going to change, and I have to make that change now. I take a deep breath.

"Um Meredith, do you want us to hang out sometime? I know that we just met, but I had a great time with you and I want us to get to know each other better" I can see her eyes getting bigger with amazement and confusion. She started giving her answer slowly as she scratched her head.

"um, yeah, uh, maybe on Friday... as in today?" 

"That will be great! So can I pick you at 6:30, 7 o'clock?" I try to keep myself calm and not overreact and start screaming with joy.

"Sure. Is there anywhere you planned on going?" keep calm. KEEP CALM DUDE I tell to myself.

"Um, kind of. I was thinking we can go to a party with my vine friends. Is that fine with you?"  She pauses. She is either thinking to go or not, or realising how much of an idiot I am for starting this conversation.

"That would be amazing!" She smiles, good. I sigh with relief. I didn't mess everything up. But before I could say anything else to ruin everything I continue:

"Then until later? " I pause to see if she wants to continue. "Bye."

"Bye" She replies with a smile. I walk away toward my house with the grocery bags in my hands. I clutch my fist and whisper a loud YES! I just hope nobody saw that...