We just met eachother...

*My POV*

It was a Friday morning, about 10 am when I went out for grocery shopping. My parents were at home and they usually sleep in late on Fridays.  I don't really get dressed all fancy and nice- I just put on my leggings, sweater, running shoes, leave my hair down , take my bag and phone and walk out the door.

*Brennen's POV*

As I wake up, I have the feeling that today is going to change my life. I'm just joking, I always say that to myself, but nothing really happens. My mum calls me for breakfast as soon as I wake up so I just go downstairs in my pj's.  Pancakes. My favorite breakfast.  When I finish my breakfast, my mum sends me for grocery shopping. She decided to make a cake for my birthday tomorrow but we're out of  ingredients.  My mum also asked me to not take the car cuz the shop is nearby. Its a good excuse to walk. I go upstairs and get changed. I usually spend most of the time doing my hair.  After a few minutes I finish and walk out the door.

*My POV*

I actually don't really like socialising, so I just plugged my earphones into my ears. After a few minutes of walking, I turn right towards the shop and I started internally screaming. It was him-my idol, Brennen Taylor.  I couldn't resist so I asked to take a selfie with him. He was so sweet and his blue-grey eyes made me melt. Best moment of my life. Turns out we're going to the same shop. Amazing.

*Brennen's POV*

Its been a while since I left our house. When I take a turn towards a shop, I see a fan. Apparently a big fan because I could see her eyes become wide as she looked at me. To be honest, she looks kind of cute. She asked me to take a selfie, and I couldn't say no.  Turns out we're going to the same shop. Perfect.