It was great until now...

*My POV*

On the way we just talk about ourselves. But I let him talk because I love his voice. We have lot of things in common which is very surprising.

"Hey, can you tell me where you live? It's not like I want to stalk you or anything, but I just want us to get to know each other better"

I start an internal scream. I can't believe it's happening. It takes me a second to realise that this is reality. I give him my address as I tuck a bit of my hair behind my ear. We walk a another several meters when we reach the supermarket. Amazing so far.

*Brennen's POV*

She's actually a very nice girl. I found out her name is Meredith. What a beautiful name. I'm thinking of a ship name... Berdith, Brendith, Mernnen? She doesn't talk much but I'm fine with it. We have a lot of things in common. That's pretty good.

"Hey, can you tell me where you live? It's not like I want to stalk you or anything, but I just want us to get to know each other better"

I ask Meredith but I was kind of shy to. I could see her getting uncomfortable but she gave me her address anyway.
It took us another minute to reach the supermarket. Turns out that we live nearby. Great.

*My(Meredith)'s POV*

When we reach the supermarket we head towards different sections. He gives me a hand gesture as a goodbye, so I wave back. As soon as he walks a bit further away, a crazy fan runs into him.

"OMG YOURE BRENNEN TAYLOR. IM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER AND I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO. MY FRIENDS WILL BE SOOO JELOUS. LIKE OMFG. "

I turn around to see what's going on. I feel slight jealousy. Everything was amazing before we came here. I shake my head and head towards the "Fruit & Veg" section.

*Brennen's POV*

When we reach the supermarket we end up going to different sections. I just wave to Meredith. I don't want to be rude! She waves me back and when I turn around a crazy fan runs into me. That was whacky.

"OMG YOURE BRENNEN TAYLOR. IM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER AND I NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO. MY FRIENDS WILL BE SOOO JELOUS. LIKE OMFG"

She was with her mum so I couldn't say no. A couple of photos and that's it. I'm used to it. When the crazy fan left I turned around but I couldn't spot Meredith anymore. I was kind of upset so I just shake my head and get the shopping list out of my pocket and go towards the pastry section.