chapter 1

'Okay class today ms. Jensen will email the forms for the new internship program. You will all intern somewhere outside europe. Mostly in america with other p.a 's.'. I sigh as i close my book. Always the intern programs. My name is jiami rose , yes rose is my actual last name. I live in a very small town in england. I study applied languages and business travel at an even smaller college. My dream is to work at an international company. Till now we've only stayed in england and i am dying to go abroad. 'You will all stay for 6 full months and if they accept it you can go home for a day or two. Tommorrow you will all leave to a country and your leader will be waiting for you at the airport. Okay so who is going where? The forms will be on your mail when you get home. I wish you all a nice internship and send us emails!!' We all clap and stand up when the teacher stops talking. This was my last hour so i quickly take everything out of my locker and rush to my dorm. My parents live in london,so that's why i live in a dorm. 'Hey there.' I smile to my roommate carlyn as i walk in. 'Hey kiddo! Where you're going on the internship? I am going to paris! Next year i am going outside europe!' "I am going outside europe this year since i am in the last year of college , i will find out once i open my mail.' I smile as i open my laptop. "LOS ANGELES!!!!' i yell as i read the email.

'Okay i am done packing now..' carlyn sighs as she closes her third bag. I finished an hour ago and i am getting ready to catch my night flight. My leader will come and pick me up at 3pm. We say goodbye and i am off to LA.