Chapter 5

For once, I think I am actually happy. I have been out of the hospital for about 2 weeks now. I have not see Charlie since the "incident". I have been staying with Thomas. He really does love me. Every moring I wake up in his arms and think to my self "I really love him to."

"So Thomas." I say dragging out the o.

"So May." he says smiling at my name.

"I need to talk to you."

"What is it May?'

"I need to go to charlies."

"What?!?!" he looked at me with a dumb expression. "He could have killed you or worse!"

"Thomas calm down I just have to get some things. He wont even be there most likely! "

"Are you sure?"

"Positive!" I said popping the p.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that I was off. On my walk to the old trailer park I looked around and realized how good things have been lately. Me and Thomas have been better than ever and I think he actually enjoys me being with him.

As I walk up on the porch to the trailer I hear the tv from inside. 'Dumb Charlie leaving the damn tv on.' I thought to my self as I open the door.

"S'bout time you came back." I heard suddenly.

"Uh. I. Hello sir." I couldn't find my words. I was so scared. He was here. Charlie was home. and so was i.

"What do you have to. Say for your self?"

"Um. what?"

"Look at this house it's such a mess."

"I'm stay young with Thomas now." I stated.

"Well that's just sweet. ain't it? you and that little son of a b--"

"YOU SHUT UP!"

"What did you just say to me you little slut?!"

"I say shut up!"

"Well we will just have to beat that little mouth of yours won't we?" He came closer and closer to her face with a butcher knife.

"No! I won't take this anymore!" she picked up the base ball bat from the side table. She got ready for a fight she knew she had a chance now. She finally had a chance.

************

First of all I'm so sorry for this dumb chapter and secondly I don't even think it's a chapter. AND I haven't uploaded in like a year! I'm a terrible person I know I know. I honestly don't know where I'm going with this story. I am open to suggestions at anytime though! Please! I can edit other chapters too I you want! Comment and vote plzzzzzz :) <3