Chapter 2

After telling Thomas the whole story he didn't say much after that so I just went home. Charlie wasn't there, as usual. So I just did my usual routine. First check and see if we have food. Second I go bye some food because we never have food. Third I go and cook something using what I bought. Fourth I go and make Charlie something. I never forget to make him something you only make that mistake once in your life.

~~~~~two days later~~~~~

It is finally Monday and I get to go to school again making it through the weekend not even seeing Charlie once. (Thank the lord) I haven't talked to Thomas since I told him about my parents. I hope he isn't mad at me. Maybe I can see him at school.

The whole day went by and I didn't even see Thomas once. I think he is avoiding me I feel really bad for snapping at him on Friday. Maybe I can stop by his house on the way from school.

My intense thought session was interrupted when I heard my name being called.

"MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

"Yes?"

"I've been shouting your name for like 5 minutes!"

I finally recognized the voice. It was Emily my friend. I wouldn't consider her a best friend. She's more of one of those friends that you see once in a while and don't really know anything about them except there name.

"Oh hey Emily."

"Yeah that's what I've been waiting to hear."

"Well sorry."

"Its kay."

"So what did you want?"

"So are you and Thomas like a thing? You guys would make a great thing! Omg you would have such cute babies!!!!!!!!!!"

"Um okay, and no we aren't plus he is just a friend he could never like me."

"Well its probably because you're a total bummer."

"What?" I hadn't quite heard what she said.

"Oh nothing. Well I have to go bye!"

Why do people do this to me? They always remind me that he will never like me just never because I'm his best friend! Crap like that only happens in the movies! Plus now he has a girl friend. I could never compete with her. Ugh I hate her! She doesn't even like me! And he won't listen to me when I try to tell him! She thinks I'm too loud. That little skank well I think she is to quiet!!!!!! She needs to learn a little volume!!!!!!!!!! Okay I seriously need to calm down I'm making weird faces and I'm in the middle of the hall looking like an idiot. Why am I so stupid?

~

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter sorry it is so short kind of limited on time right now. Won't be up dating for a while. I may or may not, I don't know yet but you will know when you know I guess. Well better get going bye!

LIKE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Epicly_MEXICAN