Chapter 3

"So Thomas. How's Kayla?"

"You haven't heard?"

"Heard what?"

"We broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry..." YESSSSSSS!!!!!

"Pshhh. What ever. You know how she is. One boyfriend to the next. Guess I just got caught up in her little mind games."

"Well girls are like that."

"Like what?"

"Manipulative." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

He chuckled at my weirdness.

"Hey May?" He sounded nervous, wonder what that's about.

"Mhm?"

"I love you."

My mind just went blank. Did he just say that... I think I'm going crazy. Did Thomas really just say that???

"What?"

"I. Love. You."

"Umm. Okay." Then I just walked away. Didn't even give him an answer.

------

"Turn your books to page 97." Mrs. Sky said.

Little does she know that I am in no mood for history. I can't believe he said that. Thomas. The boy I've known forever. My best friend. I took out the photo of me and him from last year. This is the only photo we have together. Oh god. I completely forgot we have next period together.

-----

I made it through science. Now I have to get by mrs. Donkins class and I'm home free. But of course Thomas will be there.

No sign of Thomas. Maybe he got sick. I hope so. Ohhh that makes me sound like a grudge.

About halfway through class the door swung open. it was Thomas.

"Sorry Mrs. Donkins. I was in the principles office."

What! Oh no. I wonder what happend.

"No worry Thomas. Just take your seat."

He took his seer next to me.

We didn't talk. He wouldn't look at me. I bet he hates me now. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO STUPID. I just hope thins get better soon.

-----

I opened my front door.

"Where the hell have you been?!? And why isn't my dinner ready!?!"

"Oh Charlie I didn't know you where home. I had to stop at te library for school."

"Of course you did its always something with you!"

Of course he is now walking towards me.

"I'll teach you to not be respectful." He said as he pick up a metal pipe.

Whack!!!! Everything went dark.

-----

Oh goodness. I know what your thinking WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!!! Well I'm so so so so so so sorry that I left you guys. Life is just so busy. And I am so sorry that my chapters are so short!!!! I will update as soon as I can. I promise!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

<3 Epicly_MEXICAN