Chapter 7

*Riley's pov*

I've been on the main roster for a little over a month and I missed everyone terribly...I missed Jon....I was home long enough for us to make our move to Vegas...my mom, Erin, and Joe helped him finish moving in...today was my birthday and we had a house show so I was sleeping in before I had to go...I was dressed in just Jon's old Reds shirt...I rolled over as my phone beeped I picked it up seeing I had a text from Jon *Happy Birthday baby I love you -Jon* I smiled as I walked to the main area to get a water *I love you too -Riley* when I heard a phone ding outside my door I ran and threw it up open to see Jon standing there with his bag "Jon..."

Dean smiled "You think I'm gonna miss my girl's birthday?"

I threw my arms around his neck "I love you..."

He wrapped his arm around my waist as he picked up his bag "I love you too baby.."

I pulled him into the room "I can't believe you're here.."

Dean chuckled shutting the door behind him "I was wondering where my shirt went."

I smiled "I needed it.."

He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist "Right now I need you.."

I crashed my lips to his as he walked us to the bed..I missed his touch, his skin against mine, the taste of his lips...I layed in his arms "Now that's a way to start off my birthday.."

Dean chuckled "I'd say...Dusty set up my flight...I had to spend your birthday with you."

I smiled "Remind me to thank Dusty."

He tucked my hair behind my ear "What's funny is your birthday was the first time we had sex.."

I laughed "Oh yes the start of all this.."

Dean nodded "Been the best year of my life.."

I smiled "Mine too.."

He smiled "So you have this big ole room to yourself?"

I nodded "Till November at least.."

Dean grinned "We're gonna have some great hotel sex."

I pressed a kiss to his chest then got up "I'm going n to shower.."

He nodded "I'll join you."

I smiled and let him follow me...after I showered I dressed I jeans and tshirt then pulled on my converse...I pulled my hair in a messy bun then put a little make up on..I walked out "You wanna go to the arena with me?"

Dean dressed in just jeans and his shoes leaned forward his elbows resting on his knees "You want me there?"

I nodded "Yes..."

He smiled "Okay.."

I smiled and after he was ready we left..I dumped my stuff in the locker room then we walked down the hall holding on to Jon's hand..I smiled as I saw my cousins "Hey guys.."

Jimmy laughed "Hey little cuz...hey man when you get here?"

Dean laughed "Couple hours ago...couldn't let my girl celebrate her birthday without me."

He laughed "Guess you'll be joining the party tonight...."

He nodded "I'll be there."

Jimmy nodded "See ya later.."

I nodded and we kept walking after the show we went back to the hotel and changed into this strapless blue ombre dress that stopped mid thigh and black peep toe pumps...I had just finished my make up and was fixing my hair...I had to smile when Jon walked in dressed in jeans and a dark button down shirt with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows "Nice.."

Dean chuckled "Well you've been hidden in here for the past hour had to come look.."

I shook my head "I'm done.."

He kissed my cheek "Let's go.."

With that we left anf hailed a cab..when we go to the place we walked in...I gasped "Joe!"

Dean smiled "Happy birthday baby..."

I smiled and walked over wrapping my arms around my big brother's neck "I'm so happy to see you.."

Roman smiled "Happy birthday baby sister...mom and dad send their love."

I smiled "Yeah.."

He kissed my forehead "Let's party!"

I laughed..after a while of dancing I took a picture with the girls *Celebrating 26 with these gorgeous ladies and some pretty awesome guys...loving my life #birthdaygirl* I laughed as I watched the guys on the floor making a fool of themselves...I stood up and walked out...I smiled as a slower song started and Jon pulled me into his arms...I wrapped my arms around his neck letting my fingers play with the curls as the nape of his neck "I love you."

Dean smiled "I love you too.."

I smiled "You better."

He pulled me closer "More than you know baby.."

I tiptoed pressing my lips to his...

Dean pulled back slightly "Can we leave?"

I nodded "You read my mind.."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club and into a waiting cab

When we got to the hotel we wasted little time getting into bed...nothing could make this birthday any better

Author's Note

*Riley's outfit*

http://www.short-dresses.org/casual/xscape-strapless-short-casual-dress/

http://davasion.com/style/5219/michael-antonio-keme-black-glitter-pumps