Chapter 14

*Riley's pov*

We just about had this wedding all planned out..I even found my dress...professionally I lost the Divas Championship to April at Survivor Series which sucked...with the Royal Rumble coming up things were going pretty awesome...with Jon working out with the guys I took the chance to hang out with the girls...I sat stirring my tea.."So Jon and I will be writing our own vows..his idea.."

Natayla smiled "I think that's sweet.."

I smiled "I thought so too...he's full of surprises.."

She smiled "I'm looking forward to that beach wedding....I feel awful for missing Trinity and Jonathan's."

I nodded "Me too..."

Brie looked up from her phone "Uh Ri you may want to read this...I think your little secret is out.."

I took the phone from her and read it...there was a picture of me and Jon outside our hotel sharing a kiss "Well we made it a year without anyone knowing we were together.."

She nodded "Well at least it's positive..."

I nodded "Yeah..."

Nikki nodded "What does it say?"

I sighed and began reading "It appears Dean Ambrose and Kaia are a real life couple....according to sources Kaia and Dean who's real names are Riley Anoa'i and Jonathan Good have been a couple since 2011 and recently got engaged over the summer...congratulations to the happy couple."

She nodded "That is postive...people flipped out when they found out John and I were dating...I'm glad yours went so much better."

I nodded "Me too....I don't know how Jon will handle all this though...onscreen is one thing but he's actually pretty private."

Brie nodded "We've caught on to that..."

I nodded as my phone buzzed it was Jon *Josh and Colby found some article people know we're together...that were engaged -Jon* *I just read the article it wasn't as bad as I expected we'll deal with this babe I promise. -Riles* *Okay I love you -Jon* *I love you too -Riles* I sighed "Jon knows."

She nodded "Let's get out of here so you can handle this your way."

I nodded after we paid we all headed to the arena...I found Jon sitting in a hallway with my brother "Hi.."

Roman stood up "You okay?"

I nodded "Yeah..."

He kissed my cheek then walked away

I looked at my fiancé "You okay?"

Dean nodded "A little overwhelmed I still have that twitter thing and I've been getting a lot of things...messages and what not...I never knew people would care so much about who I was sleeping with or dating.."

I nodded "Neither did I but we're in a high profile company...we're in a pretty huge storyline....and a lot of eyes are on Joe and I because of our family.."

He placed his hands on my hips pulling me closer "But I'm going to deal with it because I have the most amazing, beautiful, down to earth woman by my side...I can handle anything."

I smiled softly "Yes you can..."

Dean let his forehead rest against mine "I love you.."

I smiled "I love you too.."

He nodded "So how to we approach this?"

I smiled softly "I'll think of something."

Dean nodded as he stood up "I'm gonna go get ready for the show I'll see you later."

I nodded "Okay.."

He caught my arm pulling me back his lips meeting mine..he pulled back with a lazy smile "I love you."

I smiled "I love you.."

Dean kissed me again then walked away

I smiled to myself and got ready tonight I wore black pants tucked into my boots..paired with a layered cap sleeved cropped top...I walked into the boys locker room "Fellas.."

Roman laughed "Hey little sister..."

I smiled "Ready to do this?"

He nodded "Yep.."

I nodded "Let's go...."

Seth laughed "Come on..."

After the guys' match we all left to head to the next town...Colby and Joe were asleep in the back so Jon drove...I smiled as I felt Jon's hand rest on my like "You never told me how shopping with my family went over the weekend."

Dean chuckled "It went good...outfits for the wedding are sized and ordered."

I smiled "What did you decide on?"

He smiled "Followed your mom's idea...white shirts khaki like pants....your dad approved..."

I nodded "Good usually dad is all about printed shirts..."

Dean laced his fingers with mine "Anyone else asked me to wear that I would of told them to fuck off...but you I want you to have everything you dream of."

I smiled "It's your day too babe."

He nodded "I know but as long as I get to marry you I'm good with whatever I have to do."

I smiled softly as he turned his attention back to the road..I took a picture of our hands *He has my heart and soul...I can't wait to marry this man #soontobemrsg ♡♡*....when we got to the next town we checked into our hotel and crashed for the night

AUTHOR'S NOTE

It's out.....

The couple spend a day off with Riley's family