Blur of the boy

Me and my best friend Melissa entered the party which was mostly a hot box she got dragged by some random dude. so I made my way to the kitchen most of it had cups of purp (cough medicine with some sort of juice mixed with skittles). I grabbed a cup and walked outside and sat by a guy next to the fire pit he was cute
To be honest he had some tattoos and two dimples on each side of his cheeks he was grinning widely and me and passed me a blunt. I gladly took it and inhaled the beautiful taste in my mouth I passed it back to him and he did the same "hey I'm skate" he said "what's up? I'm Alicia". I bit my lip and sat on his lap mostly because I was high as a kite I wrapped my legs around his waist "getting comfortable huh?" He said passing me the blunt I took a strong hit and passed it to him I shifted a little on his lap getting more comfortable. "You like that?" I whispered in his ear we looked at eachother in the eyes smirking at eachother I was still smart enough not to make this escalate to a hook up so I got off of him. Leaving him dumbfounded with a boner making me giggle. I motioned my hand for him to follow me he instantly got up I took off my shirt and pants and dove into the pool he followed me and undressed. He met me inside the pool. he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me hard it got heated and turned into a makeout I woke up to reality and realized I was in the pool in my underwear and bra making out with some random guy  I pushed him and got out of the pool. How dumb am I ? I grabbed my clothes and rushed out to my car I then realized I was running naked and guys whistling at me. Once I finally made it to my car I got changed in the backseat and drove off I made sure to stop by  Mc Donald's  because of my munchies I got a 10 pieces chicken mc nugget, 2 large fries, a mc flurry, and 2 apple pies I know a lot of food but somehow I managed to eat it all . I made my way to my house I had to sneak in through my window because my parents didn't know I'm snuck out I took a shower took off my makeup and brushed my teeth. I changed into a tank top and underwear cause it was hot, well I usually sleep in my underwear and put my hair in a bun and went to bed after that.