Kickback

School was over like 20 minutes ago right now I'm at home laying down on my phone scrolling through Instagram then Skate text me.
Skate: hey 😏
Me: what's up ? 😇
Skate: do you want me to pick you up ?
Me: yeah
Skate: I'll be there in an hour 😉
Me: okay 💖
I began to get ready first I did my makeup winged eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick I curled my hair and put my outfit on (A/N outfit above) I took the time to put my wallet,hookah pen,makeup bag, and gum in my purse. I was texting Melissa asking I'm she needed a ride but she said Gilinsky was going to pick her up. Then Skate text me he was here I got of the bed took one last look at myself in the mirror and walked outside. I opened the door and sat down I saw skate grinning "what ?" You look brackin" "thanks babe" I winked jokingly he had his eyes on the road "is it alright if we pick up my order?" "Yeah who do you buy from?" " don't worry about it baby girl he patted my thigh "okay" I took out my hookah pen and rolled down the window i blew on the pen. "Want some ?" I said "yeah" he blew on it "damn that's bomb do you have any extra juice ?" "Yeah" he gave me his pen and I refilled it. It was still 5 so we had a lot of time until the kickback started. I grabbed his hand and set it on my thigh I'm guessing he liked cause he had a huge grin during the ride to the shop he parked the car "dude I buy here too" I said "no way" "yeah watch I can get you discount I'm friends with the owners daughter" we walk in and there's Alyssa "oh hey Alicia what's up?" "Nothing he came to pick up and order" she smirked "oh ok" she gave him the bag full of edibles and kush "it's on the house" "thanks dude I'll text you later ?" We walked out of the shop and into the car. "I can't believe we got this for free dude" he said I giggled "I told you" he kissed my cheek "thanks babe" we drove off listening to Mac Miller he had his hand gripping my thigh on our way to the kick back. Once we finally made it to his house he parked in the drive way "my parents aren't home" we both smirked once we opened the door we went up to his room (no not to have sex ) I sat down on his bed and he was connecting his phone to the speaker bumping notorious B.I.G he opened the bag and showed me what he got. Edibles consisted of : strawberry cake, candy, brownies, and cookies. For kush he got most of the ones I liked. "So when are they coming?" "There down the street" he took off his shirt and sat down. I licked my lips "dayyyum daddy how you doin?" I winked I laughed and he bit his lip. That's when wear heard the door bell ring we walked down stairs and everybody was here with munchies and stuff. We all walked outside all the boys helped put the fire together including skate. While they were doing that me and Melissa got the snacks and stuff ready we set them on the table "so what's up with you and Gilinsky ?" I said "oh he's a good guy I really like him" she said "have you guys hooked up" I said she silently said "no". "What about you and skate? Don't you guys gotta thing" I smiled "I guess so and we have so many things alike " "get it girl" she said. We all sat down around the fire pit and started talking I started talking to Nate "wanna go to the liquor store with me across the street" "yeah" we walked to the store hand in hand "let's buy some beer" I said "okay I'm paying tho" he said "I'm buying swishers then " "no I'm buying them" he said I gave in and said "k" once we finished paying it got darker " I owe you" I kissed his cheek we walked through the gate to the backyard we gave everyone a beer. Once Skate sat down I decided to be a bit flirty so I sat on his lap and rolled a blunt and licking the sides he lit it for me and we took turns smoking it nobody really noticed I was on him "you remember this I whispered in his ear" I knew what I was doing I wasn't completely blown I kissed his ear and his neck "baby girl you better watch it" he growled it turned me on. I teased him by rotating a little on his lap instantly he took me up to his room.