˗ˏˋ blurb 21 ˎˊ˗

ପଓ party drunks ପଓ

this sucks im sorry loves ://

imagine that you & ashton are seriously drunk & can't get anyone to leave the party at your house so you just both ditch & head out into the forest. ashton turns to you & says "we're that drunk that we won't remember anything we say or do tomorrow, will we?" you nod, bursting into giggle fits since you had no clue to even know whats going on but ashton leans in & gives you a forceful kiss which you immediately respond too since your so gullible in a state like this. "if you remember our actions tomorrow, y/n, say you love me when you wake up because ill be right here." ashton says before you both collapse into a sleep in the dirt path of a forest. as you vaguely remember, ashton was sitting crossed-legged staring at you. you sit up & he lightly tugs the autumn leaves out of your hair searching your eyes for some sort of memory... "i love you." "i love you too, you remembered." "it doesnt matter how much i was pissed, my best friend & i should cherish each memory."

a/n: wow what the f was this ahaha?? im sorry. but guys its been sooo long but summer ended, school started so :-(. btw whilst i was getting back on schedule i noticed i hit 1k reads, I LOVE U THANKS I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET THIS FAR LMAO.
stay tuned, updates will be scattered soz guys.