˗ˏˋ blurb 20 ˎˊ˗

ପଓ summer vacation ପଓ

when summer comes around, your always excited to go on vacation with ashton because it meant the pair of you could escape the battles of reality & spend some quiet, quality time together. even though you felt guilty about ashton doing all the dirty work of booking & sorting out flights, he reassured you that it was his treat since you had been working incredibly hard this year. although you gave massive credit for ashton's improved drumming skills ;P...
ashton's always being fancy, so he booked a 5-star hotel in Hawaii by the beach. during sunset you would watch from your balcony with ashton's arms wrapped around your waist & your head resting tenderly on your shoulder. during the day you would chill by the pool, where ashton would probably push you in at the deep end, but you always got revenge. ashton always enjoyed learning about the culture so he would drag you around the city on day trips.

a/n: what the fucks up !! sorry i haven't updated for a few weeks, i'm currently on my summer vacation :P but i come home tomorrow & its school the next day, jet lagged will kill me.
THANKS FOR 700+ READS WTF OML.
pls add to library, vote & comment thoughts :D xoxox