Heat?

McKennas P.O.V💁

"What about a date tomorrow night?"

I looked up to him to see him looking down at me with the most adorable grin ever. His eyes were like navy blue emeralds sparkling with joy. His hair was tousled in the most hottest way ever. It looked like sex hair. But it wasnt.

"Mmh. I would like that." I answered truthfully.. I was still kinda frieking out cause of the whole wolf thing, but I couldn't help but feel safe in his arms.

🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁🚁

When I walked to the back of Math class Jack was waiting there for me with a silly grin on his face. I went, and sat down.

"Everybody in the school knew that we were seeing each other. But they didn't say that we were truely together. All the girls in my class hated me, while all the boys loved me.

They were always flirting with me, but I would never tell Jack. I was scared of what he would do.

👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐👐

Jacks P.O.V 🙇

When she walked in Math class she was wearing white skinny jeans with with black Toms and my navy blue hoodie. When I picked her up from school this morning she forgot to bring a jacket, and a cold front blew in.. But I was more than happy to give her mine. She wore it way better than I did anyways.

Her hair was in a braid that fit her perfectly. If my friends said I was whipped? It would be an underestimate.

She came and sat down next to me, I just couldn't take my eyes of of hers.

"What? Is there something on my face!? Please get it off!"

"There's nothing on your face princess."

She blushed at the name I had called her but it just made me want to pull her on my lap, and cuddle.

"So what am I supposed to wear tonight?"

Tonight was our date.

"Something comfortable, but nice at the same time. "

"Okie Dokie."

A look of pain crossed her face and she quickly burried her head in my hoodie.

"Kittin what's wrong?" I asked scared.

She sat up tears in her eyes.

"It feels like my ovaries are on fire!"

She whispered.

I new exactly what that meant. I took A whiff of the air and smelt her immediately. After I had done that all the guys un- mated did the same.

They all turned around there eyes gone black.

I swiftly got up and picked McKenna up and carried her out of the room and took her to my truck.

"Make it stop."

"Please hold on we're almost there."

"What's happening to me?"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH IT OVA!"

The end. 😊